Server time: 2017-10-20, 16:22
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Syrell

killing aggressors

Question

Syrell    0

if i see that somebody is a hostage, am i allowed to sniper the aggressors?

lets say from 800m without contact and without beeing involved just see a hostile situation from far away?

14 answers to this question

This is touchy with the new rule implemented.

The way I see it is that so long as you are 100000000% sure it is a hostage, and you are 100000000000000000% sure you aren't going to mess it up and get the hostage killed, then it should be fine.

Just be careful!

Murdercool    29

The role-play reason to this would be if you are some sort of Super Hero. :P

Popeye509    1

It would be best if you went closer maybe into voice range, that would be ideal as then you could separate innocents from the hostiles and what not and possibly initiate yourself.

Syrell    0

a group i know just, recognize from their patches, kidnapped some people from the medic camp, forcing them to drop everything , and leading them to the woods! can i sneak behind them so that i can shoot here. thx for ur answers? Why this should not be allowed, i overatched the scene from a hill

Reptile449    0

You can only shoot at them while they are in the act of robbing, if you come across them while they have unarmed hostages you can't. Also, please don't do this from 800m away, get in voice or text chat range so you can make sure it's a robbery. Otherwise you drop 3 or 4 of them with a sniper and get permabanned.

Meatlunk    0

I wouldn't advise it even if you are 100% sure. Get in voice range before you want to pull the trigger.

Terra    1449

I wouldn't advise it even if you are 100% sure. Get in voice range before you want to pull the trigger.

^ this

GlitchyV2    0

The role-play reason to this would be if you are some sort of Super Hero. :P

Or your characters hates the zombies and bandits, like mine! :D

But yeah, you might want to get to voice range

MartinJ    1

The real questions is why exactly would your character want to get involved in something that doesn't concern him in a zombie apocalypse. It's one thing to be the kind of guy who defends a woman in a park getting assaulted by a rapist, but an entirely different thing to take lives of human beings and also risk yours to protect a complete stranger, in the zombie apocalypse, in a situation you really know nothing about (perhaps the kidnapped person murdered the kidnappers' friend).

Most of these questions about rules can be solved with a little common sense and some thought given to your roleplay.

Guest Otmel Strangler   
Guest Otmel Strangler

This reminds me of something I read in a medieval Norwegian law book. I went something along the lines of:

If you are standing on one side of a deep valley, river or other uncrossable natural barrier and you see two or more individuals fighting on the other side, or one of them has lost his limbs, is dead or otherwise incapacitated. Then you shall assume the dead/incapacitated party was at fault and mind your own business.

Syrell    0

sry man but i will take the shot next time i see robbery at the medic camp. I might remember those patches

Guest Otmel Strangler   
Guest Otmel Strangler

What patches?