Server time: 2017-10-23, 06:15
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
HazzaripHD

Error message - Can't join

Question

HazzaripHD    0

[attachment=495]

Every time I try and join I get this error message (Attached picture)

I've tried removing @DayZRP and re-downloading it and I just got that message again, I've tried removing the files it tells me to in the attached picture and I just got a bunch of errors saying I need them files to run DayZ.

I installed DayZRP first then the patch and this is the error I get.

Is there something I need to enable?

I try joining the server(s) over DayZCommander, Not sure if that matters.

[attachment=496]

[attachment=497]

12 answers to this question

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Hi there, I recommend that you don't use DayZ commander as it will give this message if you don't change something.

Do this:

- Launch Arma 2 OA

- Click on Expansions

- Enable what are enabled in this:

d6891e37fd928a1c1c54ef1636f8c5f1.png

- Click Multiplayer

- Filter it like this:

c341f537f4a3e86802aa5911680793b6.png

Then you should be in the servers, if that doesn't work then just PM me. :)

Yep, it appears that there is a problem with your DayZRP mod. Please delete and reinstall the mod and patch. The link to the download is in my signature.

Guest Shākya   
Guest Shākya

Yep, it appears that there is a problem with your DayZRP mod. Please delete and reinstall the mod and patch. The link to the download is in my signature.

Yes I'd agree that a fresh install is necessary. Make sure you delete your old folder before you reinstall. I'd also recommend updating to the latest ArmA 2 beta patch. The direct download can be found here.

I am having similar error message. I try launching through the dayzrp launcher, dayz commander, and normal in-game. I have done multiple uninstalls and re-downloads and get the same error message each time. I am at a loss on how to fix.

the files are different though they are

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\dta\bin.pbo

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\dta\languagecore.pbo

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\Addons\communityconfigurationproject_e.pbo

GlitchyV2    0

I am having similar error message. I try launching through the dayzrp launcher, dayz commander, and normal in-game. I have done multiple uninstalls and re-downloads and get the same error message each time. I am at a loss on how to fix.

the files are different though they are

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\dta\bin.pbo

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\dta\languagecore.pbo

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\Addons\communityconfigurationproject_e.pbo

I think you need to get the ArmA 2 OA Beta patch 103718