Server time: 2017-08-17, 23:35

Sign in to follow this  
naury42

bringing back svr-similar clan

naury42    0

I mean not SVR, we all know there won't be the old svr, but I had this idea of trying to make something similar.

why? I was in <3 with svr and what they did. i would like to renew a clan under different name but same ideas and mission (similar).

would there be people who would like to have them back? (not the old svr, I KNOW)

NRF have similar roleplay maybe you should check them out

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

You should ask some of the S-GRU/SVR guys about this beforehand. They may not appreciate their ideals being used by someone that was part of neither.

Generally any clan that's made with similar ideals is met with hostility from most of the community, partly because they're taking another clans concept and because the whole weapon laws thing has been done to death.

The only clan that wasn't met with it was MVD, and that's because it was approved by SVR and because we were friends with a fair amount of the SVR guys.

The closest thing to it right now is NRF, you should try checking them out, it's got some really cool guys from S-GRU/SVR/MVD.

naury42    0

You should ask some of the S-GRU/SVR guys about this beforehand. They may not appreciate their ideals being used by someone that was part of neither.

Thats broken, isn't it?

Every clan here is based on some clan, just the text is mixed up differently.

It was just an idea, I didn't mean that now I will make it or something :^)

I would love to bring back SVR along with some of the other members. It's just we don't want to do anything to quickly. It was disbanded less then a month ago.

SVR was very different to NRF. Whilst SVR was around, we just robbed and robbed to the point where everyone got sick of the Russian accents and the flaming.

I want SVR back.

Daniel    2

mvd based on svr which was based on s-gru! But we all know each other and everyone asked for permission :P

I would love to bring back SVR along with some of the other members. It's just we don't want to do anything to quickly. It was disbanded less then a month ago.

SVR was very different to NRF. Whilst SVR was around, we just robbed and robbed to the point where everyone got sick of the Russian accents and the flaming.

I want SVR back.

I miss SVR's flaming too woodzie :(

naury42    0

Someone of the old member of svr or mvd should renew it. Maybe make it as a secondary clan for you...

Woodzie and Daniel are both old SVR members

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

The CLF vs SVR/MVD constant drama and rivalry in reports was one of the things that made MVD fall. Almost definitley not happening again, at least not under the same leadership. Was fun while it lasted though :)

SVR/S-GRU back = not gonna happen. There are wannabe spetznas clans already btw, check the clanforum.

Daniel    2

SVR/S-GRU back = not gonna happen. There are wannabe spetznas clans already btw, check the clanforum.

i wouldnt see a problem if dimitry, woodzie etc. bring it back :P

naury42    0

but they are nothing close to the power and evilness as svr was :P

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

Elite Spetsnaz Comrades, Never Forget.

Jerry    15

The original leader of S-GRU (FydorMalikov) does not want to make another S-GRU because he wasn't happy with the way the 2nd one went.

Daniel    2

The original leader of S-GRU (FydorMalikov) does not want to make another S-GRU because he wasn't happy with the way the 2nd one went.

he wasn't happy with the problems we faced. And it's not about s-gru its about svr :)

Again, SVR is not coming back. Go join the spetznas remnants or whatever. Me, Caesar and Wunsleh are against it, Daniel just has a weak hearts for certain people but he agrees with us. Its done, over. RIP.

Wunsleh    10

he wasn't happy with the problems we faced. And it's not about s-gru its about svr :)

This.

Shit that happened on the last days regarding with the firefight rules, mass reports and other problems forced Malikov's hand.

I've also heard rumors that Hudini Brother scouts have been spotted in Chernarus, they were very close with SVR/MVD, so it's a possibility they could be working to scout for remnants of SVR and MVD. Only time will tell...

Not really, SVR is ded forever R.I.P... The Hudini's on the other hand...

Ego    1

Honestly I dont want SVR/MVD back, the roleplay wasn't that great, remnants of SVR and MVD have moved on to mainly either SDS or NRF, both of which provide better roleplay for everybody. Leave SVR in the past!