Server time: 2017-10-23, 20:52
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
BeastMade

My first time getting robbed/killed

BeastMade    0

So today i was driving around with my bus and i found this random guy so i desided to give him a ride and i had few extra guns so i gived one to him.I was giving him a ride to somewhere (i dont remember where anymore) and then he said stop.I stopped and he asked do i have waterbottle, i said yes and i was giving it to him then he said drop your weapon and i was like what i do? will i drop my weapon or will i try to get in bus and try to escape. i chosed the bad decision try to escape and then he started firing to me and i drived like 50meters and he got me.Now i learned that dont give a ride for stranger, dont give a gun for stranger and dont try to escape when getting robbed :D

Wow, not cool... Not cool at all. So, after giving him a lift, a weapon and supplies, he robs you?! Some people don't have a shred of decency.

Guest Grit Sullivan   
Guest Grit Sullivan

I gotta agree with woodzie. That seems like someone who just wanted to rob you for no other reason that to do it.

Ice    0

Man, I feel sorry for you.

Can't believe he abused your generosity like that.

Wow, not cool... Not cool at all. So, after giving him a lift, a weapon and supplies, he robs you?! Some people don't have a shred of decency.

Man, that guy must of been stupid or something. Don't see why people rob you when all you do is be nice and helpful to them.

Guest rondahonda   
Guest rondahonda

+1

BeastMade    0

yeah. some people just cant respect when they are getting helped.but next time i dont give a lift for strangers or a gun

What a dick move. Reminds me of the first time I got robbed a few weeks ago. Met a nice russain guy, spoke to eachother for ages, helped him out, gave him supplies ect. Then we met up with his friend and they both robbed me.

BeastMade    0

What a dick move. Reminds me of the first time I got robbed a few weeks ago. Met a nice russain guy, spoke to eachother for ages, helped him out, gave him supplies ect. Then we met up with his friend and they both robbed me.

Yeah :/ now i learned that dont trust strangers

scottish    0

yeah even though that was RP that is a really low move for sure !

shame because im sure there is more good than bad out ?

i have not played in the server yet but from what i have read and seen it can be really bad but a lot of people are also helpfull and nice at the same time in more cases i have read its nice

Popeye509    1

I think this is one of the bad things about Dayzrp. The forums are filled with nice people or at least people who really enjoy roleplay and stuff but you get so many people who will lure you into false senses of security and take you for granted. It's just the way it because they know they are doing real dick moves and why would they bring it to light on the forums which most people read.

Shanoby    63

Thats one of many lessons your charecter will sadly learn. :( I havent trusted strangers now for long time. Though I try to act friendly time to time, most of the time I just ask: what you need stranger!? while my weapon is raised.

One thing I allso learned and you will too. Choose your company, who you go with, cause their actions might affect your life. :D

Reptile449    0

I give people whatever help I can, if they try to rob me I just drop my weapon then find another one nearby to track them down and kill them with. Far more fun than re-spawning on the coast. First time I got robbed we both had AK-74s with grenade launchers attached, pretty funny when I think back.

Guest King   
Guest King

Yes, if you dont just take someone being kind to you and use it to shoot em in the back thats a dick move...

BeastMade    0

yeah. I still will help strangers but i wont give guns to them anymore :D and i dont turn my back to them.

Mattbro    0

Same thing happened to me, but we had a bus and pick up two NAPA members and about 5 other ransoms along the way, once we dropped the napa guys off with their team the tried to rob us and killed about 9 of us in total, a bus moves incredibly slow on grass :P