Server time: 2017-10-17, 00:18
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Ice

Public poll results * Daily updates *

Ice    0

*All results will be put in this thread*

Studying the data I could make the follow conclusion of what you might expect.

1. Most awesome player Data:[ 100% Indecisive]

2. Best IC friend Data:[ Very Indecisive]

3. Best role-player Data:[Decisive]

4. Friendliest clan Data:[Very decisive]

5. Most notorious clan Data:[Very decisive]

6. What does the server need the most Data:[still being studied]

Today's release: Best IC friend

Tomorrow's release: Most Awesome player, Best Role-player, Friendliest clan, most notorious clan.

2whjfo7.jpg

TeZach    0

I'd like to see the next poll results in a Fallout/BioShock type of commercial :3

Guest rondahonda   
Guest rondahonda

?????

exactly..

RoCKiE    0

I like the "IRA and Brotherhood are THIRD !?"

:D

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

I like these charts. Keep them coming!

Goz    2

I believe there could be a better method taken into account while making such polls.

Instead of depending on posts from some members with their opinions on lets say - most friendly /most evil clans , you should rather take a tour over clan threads and take the data from diplomacy sections.

Such data should be more reliable, behind one 'friendly' stance in a clan an amount of even 30 people vote's can go.

Another thing, data you gathered is totally not representative by the small voting poll. Instead of releasing it prematurely - try to wait a week,two bumping the thread. It will only help your project, as it is for now your data gathering only captured 'extreme' points when the middle/end ground is totally neglected/not distinguishable, which lead to such raisins like brotherhood being third the most friendly clan :D.

Ice    0

I believe there could be a better method taken into account while making such polls.

Instead of depending on posts from some members with their opinions on lets say - most friendly /most evil clans , you should rather take a tour over clan threads and take the data from diplomacy sections.

Such data should be more reliable, behind one 'friendly' stance in a clan an amount of even 30 people vote's can go.

Another thing, data you gathered is totally not representative by the small voting poll. Instead of releasing it prematurely - try to wait a week,two bumping the thread. It will only help your project, as it is for now your data gathering only captured 'extreme' points when the middle/end ground is totally neglected/not distinguishable, which lead to such raisins like brotherhood being third the most friendly clan :D.

Good idea, although my university starts next week. I wouldn't have enough time to finish this.

Jerry    22

Yeah because none of them are old SDS. Most of them didn't even play on the server when SDS was on :P

Undead    312

I really love the grahpics on these charts. Very nice keep it up.

Tomeran    3

I love this, but I must agree with what Goz says. A larger amount of votes and data taken from more sources would make it more reliable.