Server time: 2017-08-22, 07:31

Sign in to follow this  
armouredwaffle

About how far is 100M in dayz?

I got kicked last night, and didn't catch the ban message (as my game crashed because of the kick. I'm not too sure why I got kicked, but I assume it was because I was under 100m away from The Ravens Nest. So about how far is 100m? I'm worried that I'll break this rule too much, about how far would it be. Could you use the ravens nest as an example if possible.

Guest Nath   
Guest Nath

As far as i know you dont have to be 100m away from ravens nest, (not 100% sure)

100 meters is equal to roughly 100 meters.

Don't worry, if you were kicked from the game and you were within 100 meters of the Raven's Nest, there shouldn't be a problem so long as you report your incident to the CRs if they request.

Did you mean yards?

Nope. Just being silly, I apologize.

Don't worry, if you were kicked from the game and you were within 100 meters of the Raven's Nest, there shouldn't be a problem so long as you report your incident to the CRs if they request.

Thanks. In that case I have no idea why I was kicked. Will read over the rules again later to make sure I didn't accidentally break some other rule.

Also, could some close this thread please? The question has been answered.

Thanks. In that case I have no idea why I was kicked. Will read over the rules again later to make sure I didn't accidentally break some other rule.

You could have been kicked for a signature check timeout, which can sometimes crash Arma 2 OA.

Besides, if you were kicked for breaking a rule, you'd probably know about it by now.

You could have been kicked for a signature check timeout, which can sometimes crash Arma 2 OA.

Besides, if you were kicked for breaking a rule, you'd probably know about it by now.

Ah, thank you. I can stop worrying now.