Server time: 2017-08-23, 19:40

Sign in to follow this  
Guest TCkril

What do you think of this?

Guest TCkril   
Guest TCkril

Kril Javik was born in Novosibirsk, Russia. As a young child he was very... Well, lets say quiet. He did not interact at school in his younger years until about 12; I guess it was because he was always worried about his father in the military. As he neared his 13th birthday he became aggressive to his family and friends, caring for anyone but himself. This went on for about 3 years until at the age of 16 he was kicked out of school. With little education, no employment prospects and a hyper-aggressive attitude his father took the decision to form him into the military in the hope of straightening him out. Fortunately he loved it. The people, the training, the way woman would throw themselves at him. A few years later the now Corporal Javik was hoping to become a Sergeant before the end of the year, his love for the front line keeping here despite being asked to became, among many titles: a spy, an assassin and even a member of the secret service as as one of Russia's best and brightest. On his 27th birthday Kril was packed with his comrades on a plane heading for Leave down south in the country of Chernarus for some relaxing camping and hunting. Landing at the North-East airfield they quickly got ready to start making their way north into the forests bordering Russia.However after receiving a transmission from his General Jarik was informed he had been assigned a 3 year post in the country, but his comrades had not. His comrades jumped back on the plane without him, while a UAZ-469 waiting outside the NE airfield moved in to pick him up. After arriving at North West Airfield he was told that he will be part of a small special forces group totaling 8 operatives from around the world. After only a small number of missions during the few weeks he was with his unit the outbreak occurred, this is how 7 of these men perished.

Day 32 of the outbreak the men found a Ural in Zelenogorsk in a good enough condition to drive, sadly the large truck also made them a similarly large target. It wasn't long before they ran across some Chernarussian bandits at a roadblock up by Stary Sobor. Obviously Krils unit wasn't going to give up their only vehicle so soon after finding it, but in a firefight that saw all the bandits cut down the unit received their first casualty. Joseph Schmidt the American; Kril felt no sense of loss as the foreigner took his last breath.

Day 142, things had been going quite well, they had a nice camp going west of Grishino well stocked with food and water. It was not to last as one evening the unit's Chinese operative Gino Kutwa returned from a small supply run and never informed his comrades of a bite wound he received in the line of duty. 2 days later as his condition continued to worsen Kril decided to take no chances and ended the man's life with a 9.22mm round to his skull from his Makarov PM.

Day 286,6 of 8 men remain. Its been a good while since the men had run into any trouble, and were still at the camp in Grishino. When the bark of a hound was heard nearby everyone scrambled into defensive positions. Out of nowhere 4 wild hounds came howling out of the forest with 8 equally savage bandits charging forwards behind them; the Australian twins were torn apart at the hands of these maniacs.

Day 314 Kril and the Irish fellow split up from the other two (The Finnish and the Brazilian) but they agreed to keep in radio contact and set up an emergency rendezvous point. It took only 3 days for communication to be lost , at which point the pair raced to Kamyshovo to find the lone Finnish operative at the point. He said he had lost the Brazilian agent, who had the radio, after alerting a large horde of infected which separated them and drove them apart.

And then at this point the Irish said 'Fuck you ya cunts' and shot the finish in the leg, then kril instantaneously took him down and asked 'What fuck you doing?' the Irish said, Im with the IRA and then Kril just shot him in the head.

Picking up his semi-conscious partner Kril made his way to Elektro hospital as fast as he could before beginning the best emergency treatment he could with his limited first aid knowledge. His best was not enough, and on day 318 Kril became the last man standing, standing and still alive that is anyway.

Picking up the cleanest scalpel he could find in the infection riddle hospital Kril cut a series of numbers into his left arm, 32,142,286,317,318.

Guest TCkril   
Guest TCkril

Very emotional and loved the ending !

Good job !

Thanks, yes this is my first of many

Guest Cadence   
Guest Cadence

I like this story. Quite emotional

Guest TCkril   
Guest TCkril

I like this story. Quite emotional

cheers

Guest TCkril   
Guest TCkril

Bumping this.

Texas532    0

Not a bad story but some details were glossed over. I write like that so it's easy to spot for me, I'm also a bit nit-picky. Great story overall.

Kril, where am I? Add me buddy :D

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

Luv you Kril and goodbye old friend <3

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

And closing this.

/thread