Server time: 2017-10-24, 04:20
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Moose

NLR question!

Question

Moose    7

I searched NLR to see if there are any posts regarding this question but came up short. How long must you wait before returning to the location of your death? For instance if you die at Ravens Nest do you have to wait until the server has restarted or what?

10 answers to this question

Slute    1

If im correct, yes server restart. Or until your body is gone. Im not entirely sure however, I would just avoid there for the time being.

Toorrik    4

I suggest waiting till restart for your body to disappear before going back to a place like Ravens nest(Or anywhere close quarters). Its a bit hard to roleplay effectively when your steadily rotting corpse is sitting there.

For larger open spaces I suggest waiting 1:30-2 Hours but still avoid the area in which your body is located. For example you died in Elektro Industrial, stick to the rest of the city and avoid your death location.

Moose    7

Alright thanks for the quick replies!

Guest Shākya   
Guest Shākya

I strongly advise that you stay well clear of the area you died until the next server restart to avoid any confusion! :D

naury42    0

If I die at NEAF, I'm not going any close to NE. Closest place would be berezino.

I tend to wait until restart. However if, upon arrival you spot your killers, I would advise leaving. Due to the fact that the amount of time you're supposed to wait isn't (to the best of my knowledge) written down anywhere, your killers might get upset if they see you back in the area.

Just keep in mind why the rule is there. To stop you from using your past knowledge to your advantage, or to attempt to recover your gear. If you understand the rule then you shouldn't run into any problems. :)

Terra    1449

In my own opinion NEAF - Berenzino is too close. Stay away from the east. If you spawn, for an example, in Solnichy, dont run to Berenzino, run towards Elektro, away from your body.

Guest Shākya   
Guest Shākya

In my own opinion NEAF - Berenzino is too close. Stay away from the east. If you spawn, for an example, in Solnichy, dont run to Berenzino, run towards Elektro, away from your body.

Yeah this is a good idea, I'd definitely recommend staying as far away from the area you died as possible to avoid any problems! :P

Sin    127

I am pleased to see such good answers in this thread.

Indeed, 1 1/2 to 2 hours is the minimum, and the consensus among GMs seems to be stay at least 1 kilometer away from the body. That's a 1 K radius.

Returning to Ravens Nest, Sanctuary, or some other camp ... it would be best to wait until after restart. Could be weird to RP next to your corpse. If you are a CR of the camp, I'd recommend waiting at least 2 hours, as six hours might be an unreasonable amount of time to wait, though this particular twist on the rules ... I don't recall any discussions among the GMs on it. 2 hours strikes me as fair though.

Blizzard    0

we need more people to ask qustions like this, too many people go on without asking qustions about rules they dont fully understand.