Server time: 2017-10-17, 17:05
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Siorre

Watching Robberies

Question

Siorre    0

Okay, so when there is a robbery going on say, in the woods. And you see it happening and no one sees you. Can you kill the robbers and save the man who is being robbed?

7 answers to this question

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

Yes. But keep in mind that you are risking a KoS as a trade or something of the likes could be going on. So be 100% sure that it's a robbery and who the robber is.

Zarniwoop    0

I think you can, although you might need to let them know first? May be wrong, I had this question also.

Edit: Ninja'd :P thanks Grumby

Okay, so when there is a robbery going on say, in the woods. And you see it happening and no one sees you. Can you kill the robbers and save the man who is being robbed?

Yes, there is no problem helping someone out like that. But keep it in mind, if you do not kill the robbers quickly, the stranger may be executed. Make sure though that you know it is a robbery. It would be awkward if you accidentally KoS'd, thinking that they were hostile.

Hope this answer helped!

You Shouldn't be scared of getting KOS rights on you

you got me :D

Siorre    0

You Shouldn't be scared of getting KOS rights on you

you got me :D

I know I got you ;)

Ice    0

Boris Polovski's hero advise:

1. Drop your weapons

2. Take out your axe

3. Sneak up

4. Throw a flare in the bandit's face

5. Sprint towards the bandit with a harsh war cry

6. The bandit runs away from you in panic while the civilian gets plenty of time to escape.

7. Hit bandit in the legs

8. (censored)

Guest Shākya   
Guest Shākya

If you are certain that there is a robbery taking place and can clearly ID and determine the perpetrators then you have KOS rights on the robbers - only shoot if you are certain you know what's going on. Like woodzie said above, if you are going to intervene make sure to kill the robbers fast enough so that they don't execute the victim! :P