Server time: 2017-08-18, 05:12

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Killer Krueger

The Power of the East is rising.

Guest Killer Krueger   
Guest Killer Krueger

Stumbling along the cracked tarmac road, you begin to feel light-headed and know that if these men don't feed you soon, your fate will end with you lying face down in a ditch and no one to remember you. For days the British men, five in total, had dragged you across the land. Starting from some place in the far East, through Elektro and Cherno, North to Mogilevka before finally stopping at some small village with no sign to greet them. You overhear two of the captors talking about what pistol their leader was like to use when he finally came to execute you, there was mention on a silenced pistol, or a large revolver, but it did not matter - you know you are soon going to die and all you could think about was home.

Chernaraus had been your life since the day you were brought into the world, you had been everywhere from Zelenogorsk to Berenzino. Once you had even swam to Skallisty island with your younger brother. In an instant, your memories fade away as a small, military vehicle pulls up and three of the five soldiers left to greet the man that ascended from it with a salute. With your hands bound, there was nothing you could do but wait for the time to come. You look to the sky in desperation as you draw a long, dreary breath and the supposed leader approaches.

Bellowing, the first shot of the Raging Bull sprayed another Chernarussian man's head along the grass as he slumped to the ground. A harsh wind blew and along with it, a small parchment. You see it is floating in your direction and clamp down on it with your knee as a second shot is fired, a second man dead. Inscribed on the paper are the words: 'The Chedaki, Serye Volki, Veritas and Spetznas Remnants' followed by 'The Chernarussians are rising. Expect Us.' Whoever had made the flyer had also stuck on two photos of men looking proud and loyal with great weapons in their hands. As your eyes gaze upon the words again, The Chernarussians are rising., you can't help but smile. You may be about to face death, but you draw hope from the fact that true men and women are out there, fighting for the lands you had grew up in. Blood drips from a small cut along your hairline, narrowly avoiding one of the images on the sheet. May you avenge me, and all those who have fell to these invading dogpigs you think, hoping that the men you look upon may hear it. And then the British leader stands over you, spits upon your face and reminds you that nothing can save you now, as he raises his sidearm, you look within the barrel before closing your eyes, and it is all over.

v2OGfLk.jpg?1

Reptile449    0

You're right, those NATO officers, Russian Spetsnaz and mercenaries are truly the best Chernorussians around.

Matt    21

My character is the chernorussian man with no accent at all beware!

Goz    2

Wait, let me get this straight :

- Chedaki, traitorous scum that stepped against Chernarussian people and allied with Russians, btw - those are the funny ones using 'dogpig' term towards others when... they are dogpigs themselves.

- Veritas, NATO originated group that allied with 501st(americans from XXI century)/union(americans from XIX century)

- Volki, who are they ? Nvm, I can read they are helping Chernarussians so I guess they are good. The more you know...

- SPR, red russian special forces squadron that came to chernarus... to actually help the infection by ... finding the cure ? Huh?

And they are all 'Chernarussians rising'? Presenting ~ 8 people on pictures?

Seems legit,

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

- Chedaki, traitorous scum that stepped against Chernarussian people and allied with Russians

- Veritas, NATO originated group that allied with 501st(americans from XXI century)/union(americans from XIX century)

- Volki, who are they ? Nvm, I can read they are helping Chernarussians so I guess they are good. The more you know...

- SPR, red russian special forces squadron that came to chernarus... to actually help the infection by ... finding the cure ? Huh?

Seems legit,

Goz everyone, the crusher of all's hopes and dreams! :P

- Chedaki, traitorous scum that stepped against Chernarussian people and allied with Russians

Seems legit,

Goz everyone, the crusher of all's hopes and dreams! :P

Just kidding ;) i do think maybe the name of this group should possibly change to maybe the "foreign Rising" or something like that

Tomeran    3

*spits on the ground*

Boris thinks filthy Chedaki scum should go back to hug their ugly russian mothers. Every step they take on Chernarussian soil is a disgrace! Everyone that walks with them and allies with their cause are dishonorable traitors! Boris will set things right with hatchet. First to the knees..then the fingers..yeees...

*Boris continues in a frenzied rant in his native language*

We are Chernarussian ???

"foreign Rising"

I like this

kyoto    4

- Chedaki, traitorous scum that stepped against Chernarussian people and allied with Russians, btw - those are the funny ones using 'dogpig' term towards others when... they are dogpigs themselves.

Seems legit,

Yes, I truly don't know what this is either. We are Russians. For the LAST TIME!

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

We are Chernarussian ???

"foreign Rising"

I like this

good to hear :)

Goz    2

Marek Svoboda looks with disbelief on small piece of color paper Rotmistr Zavodny brought to field tent.

• "Zavodny, where did you find this funny paper?" *Svoboda hardly articulates trying to keep his laughter inside*
  • "Plukovnik Svoboda, this propaganda material was found at wooden barn close to Krasnystav treeline"
  • "The barn with shitter inside?" - Svoboda asks
  • "Da Plukovnik,right on it's doors"
  • "I believe I have found the true intentions behind creators of this magnificient comic artists masterpiece!" *Svoboda smirks*
  • "Those dogpigs are perfecting their comical skill with each month" - Svoboda continues
  • "Plukvonik, I believe I see it now too" *Zavodny's hands rest on his hips and small smile starts to form under his moustache*, " I will start preparations"
  • "Da Brother,bring some of Ceter's Boyko vodka, let's drink Rotmistr for those who supply us with toilet paper material in times of dead walking among the living!" *Loud laughter fills the tent and spreads out in the woods surrounding them*

Osaka    15

I am from Petrovka. Many chernarussians visited this tiny village up north when passing through or staying at the local bar that was famous for the local vodka.

I never saw you guys before in my life.

Even when studying medicine in Cherno I don't recall you being there. What is a true Chernarussian? It's not really where you came from, it's how involved you were before the wars.

You can't just barge into our lands, no matter how destroyed they may look, and claim yourself to be true Chernarussian while killing people who are.

You either hold that flag high and proud, or you go home back to Russia or wherever your home is.

As for Chedaki? They have killed many people just because they were Chernarussian. That does not make you one.

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Chernarussians.

Wow, the negative vibe is amazing! Wish I was top notch like all the people commenting. But hey, we are trying to up our game to make our time on the servers more fun, interesting and enjoyable - If this is a problem for any of you then you should maybe ignore the post, ignore us all together, keep those speedy fingers to yourselves, hope for the best or simply get a reality check and be fare to your fellow gamers.

Farewell.

Osaka    15

////U bro mad?

Read my feedback on it. It's IC communication. Then read OP's "true Chernarussians" and see why it doesn't make sense.

It's a fun idea, but don't expect everyone to instantly obey your sudden new world order formed by a few guys with a loose ideas. You could form it a little better. I do like the image, it looks nice.///

Hofer    20

Wow, the negative vibe is amazing! Wish I was top notch like all the people commenting. But hey, we are trying to up our game to make our time on the servers more fun, interesting and enjoyable - If this is a problem for any of you then you should maybe ignore the post, ignore us all together, keep those speedy fingers to yourselves, hope for the best or simply get a reality check and be fare to your fellow gamers.

Farewell.

This is IC

//This is OOC

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Farewell.

This is IC

//This is OOC

Was about to say that, everything being said is IC hate, im sure many people support this OOC...

Zigma    0

Farewell.

Tomeran    3

((seriously guys, see the difference between IC attitude and OOC attitude. Its been said before but since people keep quoting Fackmos, read it again:

IC hatred does not equal OOC hatred.

Now take a breather, calm down and look at the replies in the thread again. ))

Baron    2

Dog-pigs and traitors claiming to be Chernarussian, what's next, cats claiming to be dogs!

//#catpigs

Alan Woods    3

((seriously guys, see the difference between IC attitude and OOC attitude. Its been said before but since people keep quoting Fackmos, read it again:

IC hatred does not equal OOC hatred.

Now take a breather, calm down and look at the replies in the thread again. ))