Server time: 2017-10-23, 11:42
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
GingerJesus

Derek Caul Livin' life in the Apocalypse

GingerJesus    0

Hello, my name is Derek Caul. I found this damn recorder in the back of a truck a few miles back, So I suppose the best thing to do is to...well document and record the happenings in my life now society has collapsed and the world has well and truly gone to hell.

Audio Log 1 - 519 Days In

Right, I suppose I'd better give you the run down on who I am.I am Derek Caul I am thirty two years old and I am from a town In the north west of England called Burnley. I like to make the most out of a bad situation which, at a time like this can be either extremely helpful and comforting But for the most part it just annoys people. I would spend most of my days gettin' people what they needed be it drugs,people,weapons....all that kinda thing. That is how I ended up here, in Chernaraus. Ya see having the job I do gains you a lot of powerful mates...But on the flip side this also gets you some asshole enemies.It was one of these "enemies" that drugged me and my brother and sent us on a one way ticket to "Infection Central" as I like to call it.So, that is how I got here and to be honest?Life is pretty damn good, Aside from all the infected I seem to have it pretty good.I have mates who look out for me, a shed load of food and supplies in my cache and a pretty good relationship with a group who is pretty damn strong.

[[My first try at writing something like this.Any form of criticism will be acknowledged and I will try to improve upon what I have written so far :D]]

Interesting story! I assume this is the start of a series of audio logs?

Keep it up man! :)

GingerJesus    0

Audio Log 2 - 520 Days In

Right, so where were we?Oh yeah...I had kinda finished.Right then, back to local news.My estranged asshole brother has reared his ugly head once more, Now you'd think I would be happy, well the short story is...I aint. You see, family are supposed to stick together right?Yeah well not this asshole, He sold me out for a fuckin' car. He told some damn bandits he had met at the nest where my cache is, and better yet the combination.To whomever may come across this tape, If you find a man by the name of Johnathan Caul. Bring him to the Ravens Nest, I will be there.I don't care if you have to break every bone in his body just bring him to me.He will pay for what he did one way or another.

Sign in to follow this