Server time: 2017-08-19, 07:39

Sign in to follow this  
Jamma

Losing items after being kicked.

Question

Jamma    4

Hey all,

So this is a problem I've had a couple of times but the most recent really annoyed me. I had spent the last couple of hours going back and forth from different towns getting industrial stuff to fix up a car. Finally I did it and set off about Chernarus. Now, I don't have very good internet so I do occasionally get kicked for high ping but this time I was driving my car. I logged back in several times but each time I got kicked off again. I then went to turn my internet on and off again to see if this fixed it. It did but when I logged back in my car was gone along with almost all the contents of my backpack. Is there anyway to combat this as I was so frustrated afterwards.

Oliver.

4 answers to this question

It is very unfortunate that this happened.

It seems that there is nothing you can do. High ping is most likely either due to where you live or the quality of your ISP's connection.

Brent    0

You probably got rolled back in-game. I feel very sorry for you but unfortunately there is nothing the GM's can do about this.

Jamma    4

It seems that there is nothing you can do. High ping is most likely either due to where you live or the quality of your ISP's connection.

You probably got rolled back in-game. I feel very sorry for you but unfortunately there is nothing the GM's can do about this.

Ahh well, thanks for the replies guys.

Brent    0

Ahh well, thanks for the replies guys.

No problem man.