Server time: 2017-10-21, 19:41
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tizi808

This Is How You Banzai Ravens Nest

Guest Tizi808   
Guest Tizi808

We, The Imperial Dragons, thought we'd give the Ravens Nest some fun by attacking with just hatchets *cough cough* Since some people don't know how to initiate properly by giving 10 seconds to a whole settlement * cough cough* We give about 30 seconds to 1 minute making sure everyone is aware of what is going on.

Here's the video. hope you enjoy.

[video=youtube]

TENNO HEIKA BANZAI!!!!

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

Seriously? That's really poor...

Guest Tizi808   
Guest Tizi808

How did it end? :D

We all died in honor!

We were just trying to look for some fun.

No fun allowed :(

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

How did it end? :D

We all died in honor!

We were just trying to look for some fun.

No fun allowed :(

I'm sorry to burst your bubble man but you know it's a roleplay server in the end

Soren    0

Aww come on. That was fun and hillarious.

They had tons of fun, and it seems legit as a roleplay reason that the japanease were running poor so they had to use melee weapons.

Sounds like the japanease had TONS of fun doing this, and the guys getting attacked most likely saw it as a fun experience aswell.

Isn't that what matters?

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

They had tons of fun, and it seems legit as a roleplay reason that the japanease were running poor so they had to use melee weapons.

Sounds like the japanease had TONS of fun doing this, and the guys getting attacked most likely saw it as a fun experience aswell.

Isn't that what matters?

Yeah a joke is all right but the majority of the server is kind'a involved here. I think we should prioritize roleplay a bit more for the greater good of the server.

But I'll stop about it, I don't want to derail this thread by turning it into yet another argument.

Ancalagon    0

If we had Machetes / Katanas, we would have taken that ^^

#cut4katana(10kDMG)

It was fun, even if we all died because we didnt get over this stone.

There would be more RP if someone survived ^^

Guest Tizi808   
Guest Tizi808

Isn't that what matters?

Yeah a joke is all right but the majority of the server is kind'a involved here. I think we should prioritize roleplay a bit more for the greater good of the server.

But I'll stop about it, I don't want to derail this thread by turning it into yet another argument.

Kinda have. I'm okay with a mature debatable argument about the role play from us.

I've experience roleplay just as much as you have, Alpha. And The Dragons are good RP'ers. you can ask anyone we've encountered. I just don't see how we lacked in RP(?). We banzai'd in like true Japanese warriors screaming our heads off. We had fun, they had fun, in my eyes we RP'd to par, That's all that matters.

Logan88    0

When this happened I was laughing so hard. One of your guys came up to hatchet me in the pub but instead He ran into me to fast my guy passed out then the damn wall killed me. But funny none the less good job guys.

Hex    31

Still better than every attack on the Nest before.

+1

Yeah, this is true, although I had come to expect a little more, especially with our neutrality. I had actually defended you guys on TS when we had reports of 'Banzai attacks' at the nest, saying Dragons wouldent do something like that. Guess I was wrong.

+1 for entertainment

-1 for expectations

Guest Wookiebookie   
Guest Wookiebookie

Tizuki is best asian #CeasarSalad

Ancalagon    0

Yeah, its not like we do this frequently... i forgot the reason... nahhh who cares :D

We all love each other, dont we?

HONDA TIZUKI 4EVAAAAA

Murdercool    29

Why would people say this clan lacks in Role-play? Personally I think this clan role-play the best. Not just because of their Banzai attacks but their interrogations, robberies and the way they keep in character with the Japenese morales.

Tomeran    3

Hahaha, that was...special.

On the topic of roleplay, im divided. It is clear this attack was not done to "pwn" and provide entertainment to both parties, so to that: A BIG THUMBS UP

Of the overly-stereotyped japanese guys however im...having a few more doubts, but I suppose you are trying. I could end up in a long debate over this but it would derail the thread a bit.

In the end I'd say good job for trying to make settlement attacks more interesting and for providing the people within enough time to react.

Still, keep up these banzai charges and common sense will demand that your clan goes extinct. :D

Soren    0

(҂`_´)

<,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - - - - --

,,\\,

/﹋\ BANZAAAAAAI!