Server time: 2017-08-22, 07:28

Sign in to follow this  
scottish

General audience

scottish    0

Was reading through the forum reading all i can as im an info merchant and reading stories etc and noticed that a lot of the people on this are in general really smart.

some eh , more questionable :P

but mostly smart!

what age group does this attract in most cases?

being 26 i thought that i would be one of the more older players in the mod as i have played games like ace mod and other war/survival simulator / serious games and the age group for them can vary from 20 all the way up to 40s even 50 in some cases.

makes you think that gaming nowadays especially on a pc is more adult even though when you play games like vanilla dayz and say cod online that can probs put anyone above the age of 18 off playing games like that as you get idiotic pre puberty staged squeaky people yelling at you over their dads mic lol

Interesting but... what is the point of this thread? I don't understand :D

Edit I get it now. IMO when a game lacks a roleplaying element, such as survival or mil-sim tactics, it attracts many "idiotic pre puberty squeakers." Yet on DayZRP, we have a wide variety of players, all ages from across the world.

The reason I like this mod so much is because of it's small community and constantly unraveling , complex storyline that is unique to each player. The RP removes that sense of pure Random Deathmatch that normal DayZ mods have. There's no real survival took into account when you headshot freshspawns in Cherno with your AS-50.

naury42    0

Ive never liked any of the hipster game series, like cod or any other.

Mainly, I'm 18 and yeah, there is a lot of much older persons here. Some even have childs :)

scottish    0

Interesting but... what is the point of this thread? I don't understand :D

The main question i guess is what is the main age group of the people on this mod and what opinion do folks have on serious hardcore pc games being more adult than aimed at even say an 18 year old :D

Ive never liked any of the hipster game series, like cod or any other.

Mainly, I'm 18 and yeah, there is a lot of much older persons here. Some even have childs :)

true mate :) im not in anyway saying that there is not mature 18 year olds that are smart enough to take things in proper just incase you think im taking a shot :P

GlitchyV2    0

As Woodzie already said, DayZRP consists if people of many different ages, but mostly everyone is mature and a good roleplayer :)

For example, i am 15, and i think i have seen someone that said he was 40 here, the age difference is big! :P

scottish    0

As Woodzie already said, DayZRP consists if people of many different ages, but mostly everyone is mature and a good roleplayer :)

For example, i am 15, and i think i have seen someone that said he was 40 here, the age difference is big! :P

yeah i guess man :)