Server time: 2017-10-19, 07:23
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
scottish

hide small objects internally option

scottish    0

I have heard a few stories about people being kidnapped and they dont comply during therefor they are left with broken legs and then ditched in some role play situations,

this leads me to think that it would be great if you could hide things like morphine quickly in a situation where you think you might get into that sort of trouble.

ahahha

just a thought , it would be good for other things aswell i could imagine

I have heard a few stories about people being kidnapped and they dont comply during therefor they are left with broken legs and then ditched in some role play situations,

this leads me to think that it would be great if you could hide things like morphine quickly in a situation where you think you might get into that sort of trouble.

ahahha

If the captives search the hostage for morphine and the hostage keeps it, then this would be considered powergaming.

However if the hostages never bother checking, then there is no problem with keeping it in your main inventory.

Besides, what you are describing here is RDM, you cant just leave complying hostages in the wilderness with broken legs... unless you have legit reason to.

Hope this helps! ;)

scottish    0

ahahha

If the captives search the hostage for morphine and the hostage keeps it, then this would be considered powergaming.

However if the hostages never bother checking, then there is no problem with keeping it in your main inventory.

Besides, what you are describing here is RDM, you cant just leave complying hostages in the wilderness with broken legs... unless you have legit reason to.

Hope this helps! ;)

note that i said , (they did not comply at some point)

so its not rdm , and hiding something is what some people do in desperate real life cases so i dont see that as powergaming if it is just keeping one small object to insure safety in a situation

Understood, my apologies!

But my first point stands: if someone strips searches you for NVGs, you drop your NVGs.

Same thing applies for any object/item the captives demand.

TomG    0

Understood, my apologies!

But my first point stands: if someone strips searches you for NVGs, you drop your NVGs.

Same thing applies for any object/item the captives demand.

Couldn't someone say something like "Hides NVGs in a small compartment in his backpack" Or something along those line? Or would that be considered powergaming?

scottish    0

yeah , but like , people get searched in various situations everywhere and manage to slip by with something.

the reason for the hiding 1 small object is for that type of situation.

im not talking about things like NVGs or big things , im talking about things that you could conceal in real life haha if you catch my drift lol

small things like morphine , antibiotics etc etc

It may work in real life Scottish, but not in RP.

Couldn't someone say something like "Hides NVGs in a small compartment in his backpack" Or something along those line? Or would that be considered powergaming?

If you hide them in your bag, and actually put them there, completely fine. If you lie to the captives who have searched you and don't drop your NVGs this is powergaming.