Server time: 2017-10-18, 13:03
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
armouredwaffle

That awkward moment when

That awkward moment when your mum's Christian friend comes over when you're roleplaying as an extreme Christian cultist. One of the downsides of having a computer downstairs.

#dayzrpproblems

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

The awkward moment when you get a boner in a pool.

Teas    1

That awkward moment when you shit yourself coming home drunk from the pub. Put your clothes in the washer, take a shower and off to bed. Only to be greeted by a grinning Mother the next morning who asks "Did you shit yourself on the way home last night?" Confused as to the source of this knowledge you ask "How do you know that?"

To which your loving Mother, you gave birth to and nurtured you says, "Because your trainers are in the porch covered in poo and you put your jeans and pants in the washer and forgot to turn it on!"

Damn you and your detective skills.

BeastMade    0

That awkward moment when your mom walks in on you having alone time

#uhoh

I feel you my friend :D

Mattbro    0

That awkward moment when you shit yourself coming home drunk from the pub. Put your clothes in the washer, take a shower and off to bed. Only to be greeted by a grinning Mother the next morning who asks "Did you shit yourself on the way home last night?" Confused as to the source of this knowledge you ask "How do you know that?"

To which your loving Mother, you gave birth to and nurtured you says, "Because your trainers are in the porch covered in poo and you put your jeans and pants in the washer and forgot to turn it on!"

Damn you and your detective skills.

.......wut

Popeye509    1

you gave birth to and nurtured, you gave birth to, you gave birth.

What the... I don't even know.

That awkward moment when you give your characters background story and tell that your mother was a prostitute while your irl mom is just outside your room.

Murdercool    29

The awkward moment when you get a boner in a pool.

Yes.. My recent holiday..

Clintbet    0

The awkward moment when you're drunk on a party and kisses your girlfriend but only to find out that it is not your girlfriend, and you see your girlfriend in the corner staring at you