Server time: 2017-10-18, 05:53
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest rondahonda

1.8 is now released!

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

Yeah! Hoping this will get implemented into DayZRP soon.

Baron    2

The change log looks soooo cool. :D can't wait for dayzrp to update to 1.8 <3

DEVS GET TO WORK! :P i cant wait to see this. ive always wanted to carry a primary, secondary, and a tool(machette hatchet crowbar)

vivallion    4

After playing for a bit, there's quite amount of new things to gather, so gives thoose scrappers and fishing people awhole lot of new stuff to get.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

* [NEW] - Backpacks have a new sound on opening.

We are saved! No more thieves that will get away so easily! :D

SirStuey    0

I hope this comes soon but I'd say focus on our current bugs unless they go when you change to 1.8, but.. I cannot wait for this to be put in, people could finally RP proper fishermen with the rods =P

Hex    31

I'm not really sure what is specific to DayZRP that isent in the new patch aside from the map edits and skins, perhaps some of the weapons?

scottish    0

great great great stuff!

i rrrreeeeally really! dig the traps that have been put in , will be good fun booby trapping certain places >:) muhaha

Booby trap the forest near player camps, so defenders won't be royally screwed!

Dax    116

Booby trap your stash so any snoopers risk falling on punji stakes or an explosive bear trap !

Major Tom    88

I started to play this update today for fun, instead of DayZRP. I decided to revert back to my ways of being a friendly hero back when I first started DayZ.

I spawned in Cherno and ran to the store and inevitably found a player. Armed with a hatchet though, I believe. I couldn't really see because he ran away the moment I spoke to him through voice. I didn't even have a weapon.

I then ran to the church area where I saw another guy, also with a hatchet. I spoke to him and he hid behind a wall until I went away. I then saw a guy with a pistol, who just avoided me completely.

After doing some looting I went to Balota. On my way I saw a guy with a pistol and offered to give him the spare gun in my backpack, but he aimed at me and said nothing. He stood still for a moment whilst aiming at me so I left before he could kill me. I then met a man with a baseball bat about 20m away and offered him the gun, but he refused.

When I got to Balota I met one of my friends I usually play with. We decided to loot the airfield and head back to Cherno. On the way we met a newspawn and we spoke to him for a bit and he travelled with us. I told him to get the gun out my bp, but it turns out I accidentally deleted the gun because a 10 slot gun does not fit in an 8 slot backpack. Sad times. The three of us went to Cherno North hospital and healed up. Our new friend left the hospital and we never saw him again.

Me and my buddy went towards the firestation but we started to take shots from a guy on top of the industrial building with a Winchester. He was very easy to see, as he was on the walkway between the buildings. We avoided his shots and grabbed some ammo for our pistols in the firestation. I had two grenades from Balota so we decided to climb the building and frag him to death.

After climbing up, he one shots my friend in the head. Sad times. I then loot my friends ammo and begin to aim at the bandit, but he gets up and begins to run to the other side of the walkway so I can't get a shot. At this point he fell off and died.

I logged for the night after that. All in all, pretty damn fun! I think I'm quite far from getting my hero skin as I've only given one blood bag so far but it's nice to enjoy vanilla DayZ again. The new UI is lovely and I'm enjoying it so far! :) <3

Ganjalf    0

The new inventory looks really nice compare to the old one.

I didn't have the time to test the crafting system but looks really promising. (like baseball bat + nails + something else = a baseball bat with nails ...hope to test on Z soon ;) ).

Osaka    19

So technically claymores are added.

Inb4KOS report

Meatlunk    0
* [NEW] - You may now access another player's gear if they are unconscious.

We need this!

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

One of the best patches of DayZ, R4Z0R is not completely useless after all!

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

I love how your backpack makes a zip noise everytime you open it. I don't know if that will happen when someone else opens your bag, but let's wish that our great sexy devs can make it so noone will ever steal from my bag again :D

Kravock    1

I love how your backpack makes a zip noise everytime you open it. I don't know if that will happen when someone else opens your bag, but let's wish that our great sexy devs can make it so noone will ever steal from my bag again :D

Pretty sure it makes that sound when someone else opens it, will find out soon enough.