Server time: 2017-08-17, 19:32

Sign in to follow this  
NikoSalmon

Quick Question!

Question

NikoSalmon    0

So I have joined BWP and I want to know how to get their clan URL so I can use their badge in game do you guys have any idea?

5 answers to this question

So I have joined BWP and I want to know how to get their clan URL so I can use their badge in game do you guys have any idea?

Their clan leader should provide it to you.

Brent    0

You're leader has to add you to the XML. You have to give him your in-game name and Player ID. If he added you, you have to start your DayZ and you go to player profile. After you made a profile you just have to paste the XML url in the squad url box. After you did that you just have to save it and everything should alright. If this doesn't work you can still PM me. Good luck!

You're leader has to add you to the XML. You have to give him your in-game name and Player ID. If he added you, you have to start your DayZ and you go to player profile. After you made a profile you just have to paste the XML url in the squad url box. After you did that you just have to save it and everything should alright. If this doesn't work you can still PM me. Good luck!

My answer wasnt good enough? Lol.

Brent    0

My answer wasnt good enough? Lol.

It was but I just wanted give more information for if he doesn't know how to paste it and where he has to paste it :)