Server time: 2017-08-19, 20:43

Sign in to follow this  
HopkinsC

Back story?

HopkinsC    0

So this is the back story i used for my whitelist app. Suggestions/comments?

My name is Michael Axe it all started in 2005. My life was going nowhere, I was failing high school. No college would accept me, so i turned to the military. I was placed into a school specializing in military intelligence. After I completed this school I was sent directly into Russia. I was sent in as an spy. The Americans wanted me to infiltrate the Russian Military. I complied and took the first flight out to Moscow, I was given the name Piotr Verenikin(which I later adopted) and was enlisted into the Army as a recruit. During my time in the Russian Military I became fond of them, and less fond of the Americans. I became a communist, I followed the way of the true leader, Stalin, i looked away from the capitalist Americans.

I worked my way up to the rank of Colonel and was placed into command of a battalion stationed in cherno watching over the factories, hidden oil wells along the coastline, and most importantly the outbreak of the infection.The Americans were very concerned it have been months since I last contacted them. The Americans became fed up with this lack of communications and they sent out a chinook to cherno with a strike squad, and instead of meeting with them I ordered them to be killed. the entire squad was killed and the chopper was ours. We took the chopper and tried to escape cherno to contact command of the incident since the satellite phones weren't working and the infection was getting noticeably worse.

We planned our escape and two weeks later we tried to leave but our chopper was mistaken for enemy and was blown out of the sky, my whole squad died except for me, saved by

a farmer. Now I am stuck in cherno...till the day I die.

There are a lot of military characters on DayZRP. If I may suggest changing your story a bit. There is a severe absence of civilians in DayZRP, it's ridiculous. Everyone you meet is some gunslinger.

Regardless, your story was great and interesting. Your character definitely will have a lot to talk about around a campfire! :)

Yes, many many many veterans, commandos, stuff like that.

I would HIGHLY recommend a civilian character, with something very similar to this.

Though, i did like the story! :D

HopkinsC    0

There are a lot of military characters on DayZRP. If I may suggest changing your story a bit. There is a severe absence of civilians in DayZRP, it's ridiculous. Everyone you meet is some gunslinger.

Regardless, your story was great and interesting. Your character definitely will have a lot to talk about around a campfire! :)

DERPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Sign in to follow this