Server time: 2017-10-22, 00:48
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest neom

Rules need to be made clear for new players

Guest neom   
Guest neom

There are to many reports about to much crap and people who have just joined or haven't read the rules need to re read them as I think I am not the only person who is getting sick of people posting reports that have no ground at all. It feels like people who can't take the game seriously and die feel the need to get there own back outside the game on the forums!

Is this just me?

I feel sorry for gm's and admins that have to read through all the crap that is posted there

Clintbet    0

Yeah well.. You already feel like this after joining ''Jul 2013'', imagine the feelings for the rest of the people who's been here longer ^^

Alan Woods    4

Well,people who join are supposed to know the rules very well.

But the problem is that they do as they please and disregard these.

You haven't been through the period when we were invaded by "fanboys"...

There's a series of questions that new users are supposed to answer, such as the meaning of NLR/KoS.

Regardless of frustration, reports should be made with the sole motive of catching rule breakers, not to solve some sort of grudge/vendetta.

Ancalagon    0

Titel:

Rules need to be made clear for new players

Content: Everyone just makes shit reports about legit stuff because they dont know anything.

--> Relation between Topic and what it acutally contains? Not existent, but thanks, we all know now that you dont like it.

People are always writing shit, doesnt matter if they create a report or reply on one.

Doesnt matter if they are new or if they have been playing here for some months.

And its not like you brought us the revelation because noone here knows about it.

But i dont see any sense in this thread, its basiclly only you, announcing that your are pissed, but i dont read anything about a solution.

Yeah people should know the rules. And they should only put up Reports if they think something wasnt okay, so guys which dont play properly can be found.

We all know that. And now?

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Yeah well.. You already feel like this after joining ''Jul 2013'', imagine the feelings for the rest of the people who's been here longer ^^

yeah i feel for people who have been playing for longer I really do I can imagine it to be even more of a head ache

Daexarayan    0

I think your thread topic is a bit misleading... I mean, I understand people need to know the rules... But it is each member of this communities responsibility to make sure that they themselves understand. I mean, I know the rules I have read them all and I periodically look at them to see if there are changes, grey areas, loop holes etc.

A lot of the people that are joining because they are fanbois, plain and simple. Most could care less about actual RP. That is why there is a HUGE turnover rate on KOS/RDM reports with randoms. It is very obvious as a CR of a settlement when you see people constantly breaking rules that are clearly laid out. They troll, grief, just overall act annoying. And for instance when one individual streams, within minutes the Sanctuary fills up with people who normally never ever there they start trying to purposely cause trouble just for the sake of MAYBE getting some air time on youtube or twitch. SAD.

All of these things have led to a massive increase in workload for mods/admins/gm's. They constantly have to deal with KOS/RDM/Poor RP/Poor initiation Reports every single day. I truly feel bad for the staff here. There time is wasted so much on reports, arguments, rule breaking... When it could be used for more events and RP functions in the game.

Guest PoliteYoungLady   
Guest PoliteYoungLady

I have at least 3 other whitelisted accounts on this server, 2 have already committed a mass kos. More coming soon, I suggest staying away from Raven's Nest if you like your gear. <3

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

I have at least 3 other whitelisted accounts on this server, 2 have already committed a mass kos. More coming soon, I suggest staying away from Raven's Nest if you like your gear. <3

I smell an IP ban.

If he is using a mac, yes, then i should work

Dude, even PC's have a MAC-address......... ._.

It's the address that your Wireless card or your regular ethernet card is using.

Hofer    20

Lol

But to OP: We shouldn't be adding to the rules even more. The rules are very descriptive at the moment and adding more and more to it will just make new players less interested in reading them.

The rules are already a wall of text, therefore we have to cover as much as possible in a general rule which we have done in rule number 1.

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Lol

But to OP: We shouldn't be adding to the rules even more. The rules are very descriptive at the moment and adding more and more to it will just make new players less interested in reading them.

The rules are already a wall of text, therefore we have to cover as much as possible in a general rule which we have done in rule number 1.

I understand that 100% coz the more there is the more they skim read but I really do think it needs to get tougher, the lack of rp is getting to a all time low, I'm getting people come up to me just saying crap out of charo or when they are taken slaves or hostages not rping it well at all or saying as little as pos

Hofer    20

Then please Neom, record it and we will deal with it. We do not take lightly on people that aren't here for the RP.