Server time: 2017-10-23, 16:53
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
GingerHippo

Logged in at a totally different spot!

Question

GingerHippo    4

Hello, I've just logged back in from yesterday and I "WAS" at the Raven's nest when I last logged off but now I'm unconscious, no timer going down, bleeding, broken legs and in the middle of a random woods :D

Is there anything that can be done please?

14 answers to this question

GingerHippo    4

I think your best bet would be to PM an admin

Ok, thanks. I've posted it on here as I've contacted a Community Helper and he said that it could get dealt with a bit easier if I posted it on here. :)

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Hmm i know on some mods thats a combat log punishment kind of and sometimes it bugs out and does it on them but not sure on here

GingerHippo    4

Hmm i know on some mods thats a combat log punishment kind of and sometimes it bugs out and does it on them but not sure on here

Yeah, that's a rule on other mods as I've admin'd a few servers but I didn't combat log, that's the thing.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Yeah, that's a rule on other mods as I've admin'd a few servers but I didn't combat log, that's the thing.

yup sounds like a weird bug

Brent    0

Maybe you just forgot that you logged out at that place in the woods. And from what I know trees are buggy so what I think is that when you logged back in, you bugged out and the tree knocked you down. It happened to me a couple off times. This is just an idea.

Elissa    0

Could be a tree. They have been banned before for KoSing people in the forest!

Are you alive still or did you die? If it was due to a bug you can go back to your body. The help desk in TS maybe your fastest option but if something spooky happened you may never know.

Are you able to come to with a timer? I can ask a GM or Admin to look at this if you suffered catastrophic loss or are bugged unable to do anything.

GingerHippo    4

Could be a tree. They have been banned before for KoSing people in the forest!

Are you alive still or did you die? If it was due to a bug you can go back to your body. The help desk in TS maybe your fastest option but if something spooky happened you may never know.

Are you able to come to with a timer? I can ask a GM or Admin to look at this if you suffered catastrophic loss or are bugged unable to do anything.

Well, I'm stuck spinning around with my blood flashing but not losing blood, broken legs and a timer that doesn't go down.

Also, If you could ask then I'd appreciate it very much.

Elissa    0

Did you relog?

Also sent in a flag about it. Hoping you have relogged or I am going to get hit with a newspaper for calling them if that fixed it. *puts on her hard hat and cowers*

Sin    127

If you don't want to wait several hours, a character reset might be your best option.

If you don't want to wait several hours, a character reset might be your best option.

^^ This

GingerHippo    4

I'll just play League for abit. Don't feel like losing my lovely weapons :D