Server time: 2017-10-21, 10:30
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Cedrea

Ramming vehicles off the road

Cedrea    1

Let's say I am driving vehicle A and suddenly vehicle B appears and rams my vehicle off the road without a initiation, basically to be able to initiate after I can't run anymore.

Is that allowed?

Thumper    0

No...I would say that the only time it would be allowed is if they are following you and have initiated a stop. If you do not stop, then yes, they can ram you. I have done it in the past. But, just ramming you out of the blue would be KOS, or RDM.

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

Hostile action. Isn't allowed without proper initiation.

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

Yeah that's the downside of it I guess. Unless you have got video footage!

Thumper    0

Now if I try to report this they will just say it was desync. Fuck yeah..

A desync hit will make no sound, and they will drive right through you. It will still cause damage.

Cedrea    1

A desync hit will make no sound, and they will drive right through you. It will still cause damage.

Most of the times I got rammed I never got damaged(my character). Since there's no video evidence of it because yeah, not everyone can have a proper PC so he can record, there's no way I will get anywhere with a report.

And even if it was desync, them exploiting what happened to rob me instead of just continue along isn't really normal...

Most of the times I got rammed I never got damaged(my character). Since there's no video evidence of it because yeah, not everyone can have a proper PC so he can record, there's no way I will get anywhere with a report.

And even if it was desync, them exploiting what happened to rob me instead of just continue along isn't really normal...

I was also there recorded most of the encounter not the crash since it was out of the blue I only record engagements. to save HDD space...

The problem with us recording is there word Vs ours they had more with them therefore they can do what they like when they please.

Well we already had this, with Salcation.

Basiclly, its a Hostile action and you gain KoS rights.

And yeah Yuval, it CAN kill people, if it does, its KoS.

If not, you can use (perhaps if you driving beside the other car) it to slow down the car of the guys you want to initiate on, or to push them infront of barriers/offroad, so you can initiate on them.

How did they rammed you? Frontal? Or were they beside you and tried to push you from the road?

Well that is at least the last information i got when Salvation tried it with us, even when their car exploded and not ours :D

I was told it was legit, the initation at the attempt kill too, since they slowed us down.

Like everyone else said, this is practically attempted KoS.

You have the right to get out of your car and return fire, and also the right to report them for breaking the rules.

They will only be allowed to ram you if they have initiated on you via text and you did not comply.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Is it against the rules to drive along side another car and initiate on them while driving, then ram them off the road if they refuse to stop?

Well we already had this, with Salcation.

Basiclly, its a Hostile action and you gain KoS rights.

And yeah Yuval, it CAN kill people, if it does, its KoS.

If not, you can use (perhaps if you driving beside the other car) it to slow down the car of the guys you want to initiate on, or to push them infront of barriers/offroad, so you can initiate on them.

How did they rammed you? Frontal? Or were they beside you and tried to push you from the road?

Well that is at least the last information i got when Salvation tried it with us, even when their car exploded and not ours :D

I was told it was legit, the initation at the attempt kill too, since they slowed us down.

Came down the oposite side of the road around a corner and slammed us

Still cant imagine it?

So you were driving in 1 direction he in the other one like:

<---you---

----he---->

And when he was baside you, he turned in your direction and rammed you or waht?

I'm assuming this is regarding the situation from us today. We saw you coming from approximately 100m down the road. We recognised that you had our car as that is the only car of that kind on the server and we hid it in the area where you were coming from only an hour or two earlier.

So, we blocked the road with the ural and told you to stop the car as you approached as you kept driving I drove the Ural to cut you off and ram you. When I hit you I once again told you to stop. This time you did.

I don't see how this would be worthy of a report considering we told you to stop before ramming you.

In saying that, I guess it was quite foolish of us not to initiate in text but I did definitely initiate over voice with a road block, which I think was fair. But yes, will definitely use text next time and for that I apologise.

I do agree that you had the right to KOS at any point after we rammed you however.

Cedrea    1

I'm assuming this is regarding the situation from us today. We saw you coming from approximately 100m down the road. We recognised that you had our car as that is the only car of that kind on the server and we hid it in the area where you were coming from only an hour or two earlier.

So, we blocked the road with the ural and told you to stop the car as you approached as you kept driving I drove the Ural to cut you off and ram you. When I hit you I once again told you to stop. This time you did.

I don't see how this would be worthy of a report considering we told you to stop before ramming you.

In saying that, I guess it was quite foolish of us not to initiate in text but I did definitely initiate over voice with a road block, which I think was fair. But yes, will definitely use text next time and for that I apologise.

I do agree that you had the right to KOS at any point after we rammed you however.

By the roadblock, you mean the first time you saw our car, when we were going to the NEAF? You tried to block to road but only said something like 'Hi', nothing like an initiation. Then the second time you saw us, you thought is was us again(which was right, but if it wasn't us then I think you would have got a ugly report upon yourself) and rammed us(this time I heard nothing over voice chat. You were eighter using vehicle chat or didn't initiate at all, can't tell).