Guest WinslowBarington

INB4BAN

Guest kelldog44   
Guest kelldog44

BANHAMMER INCOMING!

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

BANHAMMER INCOMING!

Hence why I said its a joke. only put this up cause it came on my news feed on FB and its what pretty much everyone says about Rolle except that his word shall be taken as gospel (which it should)

And besides it is a good song IMO

Guest kelldog44   
Guest kelldog44

BANHAMMER INCOMING!

Hence why I said its a joke. only put this up cause it came on my news feed on FB and its what pretty much everyone says about Rolle except that his word shall be taken as gospel (which it should)

A joke may be a joke, but if you say something offensive and then say oh im only joking this doesn't make that offensive comment non offensive.

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

BANHAMMER INCOMING!

A joke may be a joke, but if you say something offensive and then say oh im only joking this doesn't make that offensive comment non offensive.

Can I ask how it is offensive when no one actually knows what he gets, if anything after server costs and everything besides its not like most people haven't told or laughed at jokes similar to this and if it offended anyone,Rolle included I will delete the link. Assuming an admin does not do it first.

Tomeran    3

lol.

You guys realize Rolle posts the Abba song "money money money" in staff chat? Guess he has to banhammer himself.

Guest kelldog44   
Guest kelldog44

lol.

You guys realize Rolle posts the Abba song "money money money" in staff chat? Guess he has to banhammer himself.

That would break the whole internet.

I don't think this is an offensive post at all. The OP is a donor himself, why can't he make a joke? We all know Rolle invests a lot for this server, shits not free. Not to mention personal time.

Zhunk    2

It's a joke guys. Jokes are allowed.

Jokes = Fun, Fun = Not allowed, this is why; Jokes = Not allowed.

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

Jokes = Fun, Fun = Not allowed, this is why Jokes = Not allowed.

Oh god I didn't think this through.

Sasha    0

Can I ask how it is offensive when no one actually knows what he gets, if anything after server costs and everything besides its not like most people haven't told or laughed at jokes similar to this and if it offended anyone,Rolle included I will delete the link. Assuming an admin does not do it first.

Oh, i'd make a guess he's made a decent amount. Not sure how he distributes it among the admins as i saw that he does that in one of his posts. That is very fair and i'm sure they appreciate that, if not for the money, but for the respect that shows them.

Last time i got myself a skin i had an order ID above 5000. Small calculation of 5000 x 5 (assuming everyone donates for the cheapest skins at 5 euros a pop. Not counting what people still have in their "wallet")

That's 25000 euros (or 33414 dollars). I would also say that most people go for the more expensive skins as they are usually the most attractive looking ones.

This is just a highly speculative calculation based on information that could perhaps include vehicle-donations (the prices of which i do not know.)

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

Oh, i'd make a guess he's made a decent amount. Not sure how he distributes it among the admins as i saw that he does that in one of his posts. That is very fair and i'm sure they appreciate that, if not for the money, but for the respect that shows them.

Last time i got myself a skin i had an order ID above 5000. Small calculation of 5000 x 5 (assuming everyone donates for the cheapest skins at 5 euros a pop. Not counting what people still have in their "wallet")

That's 25000 euros (or 33414 dollars). I would also say that most people go for the more expensive skins as they are usually the most attractive looking ones.

This is just a highly speculative calculation based on information that could perhaps include vehicle-donations (the prices of which i do not know.)

Reading about that math gave me a headache

That was the best I could do with my time

ZeroXiz    0

I would say it's more like a business with the effort he has put into this.

Server machines

Internet connection

Building it up from the start

Just to mention a few,

Enjoy dem cash Rolle, you deserve it :)

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

How did my little joke turn into A discussion about Rolles work. which he obviously dedicates a big chunk of his day to.

Clintbet    0

Jokes = Fun, Fun = Not allowed, this is why; Jokes = Not allowed.

/Thread

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

A massive discussion ensues caused by a simple innocent joke

Welcome to DayZRP (???)

Dax    116

If Rolle makes some money from the server after paying for hardware, devs time, net connection etc. Then he deserves it really, surely the question should be when does he have the time to spend it??

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

If Rolle makes some money from the server after paying for hardware, devs time, net connection etc. Then he deserves it really, surely the question should be when does he have the time to spend it??

^this