Server time: 2017-10-23, 00:42
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
DeadKiller

Remembering a voice.

Question

DeadKiller    0

Okay so I've been wondering for a while now if I can recognize someones voice in game. I've been around for some time now and I've met some people and just know there voice by heart now. Can I say ask them in game and in character whoever person I think they are. If I'm wrong (or if they are playing an alt) I can just say, "Oh you sound like someone I know".

And I know the character I'm playing at the time has to have met them as well. My doctor has been alive for 1d 7h I've met a lot of people.

4 answers to this question

Avah    0

Sure, if you recognise a voice I don't see any harm in approaching them as if you know them. As you say, if they're playing a different character from the one your character met, and it's a mistake, it's easy to back out of it with a plausible excuse. :)

You're lucky you can remember voices well, my memory is rubbish!

DeadKiller    0

Sure, if you recognise a voice I don't see any harm in approaching them as if you know them. As you say, if they're playing a different character from the one your character met, and it's a mistake, it's easy to back out of it with a plausible excuse. :)

You're lucky you can remember voices well, my memory is rubbish!

Okay thank you.

Guest Shākya   
Guest Shākya

As long as you've met them and spoken to them in game before there is nothing wrong with this. And like Avah said, if it's not them then you can just say it was a misunderstanding! However remember that it doesn't give you KOS rights if they've robbed you and it's been over 6 hours! :P

What Avah and Shaky said.

However, if it does conflict with their roleplay - like them saying they only arrived in Chernarus today, then probably don't.