Server time: 2017-08-17, 15:37

Sign in to follow this  
DynamoKid

Good day!

DynamoKid    0

Hello everyone, I'm just dropping in to say hello and to tell you guys a little something about myself.

First: Hello everyone! This seems to be an awesome community, a community that I have not been able to find in regular DayZ. I was at first a little sceptical towards the whole DayZRP thing, as I did rp a whole lot in "vanilla" with a couple of friends. But due to the frenzy of hackers/KoS'ers I did quit regular DayZ. I found a video out of sheer luck when youtube recommended me a DayZRP video from PsiSyndicate. I watched it and boy was I blessed.

Secondly:

My name is Luka (Yes like the song), I am 24 years old and I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I've been roleplaying since I was around 10 years old, it is something I still do on a regular basis.

You could say that it is one of my greatest passions along with playing and listening to cajun music (The Cajun accordion is in my opinion one of the greatest instruments in the world. I do play some myself, but I'm far from accomplished.)

As well as roleplaying I do a fair bit of larping, I currently am portraying a fascist Toreador from Spain by the name of Jacinto Reyes in the Vampire the Masquerade larp-campaign I'm with.

Enough of that. I would say that I am a rather nice fellow, with a relatively big heart and I have no problems with other people, so no matter how mean my character would be, I underneath, am very nice. If there is anything you'd like to ask or tell me OOC, do so and do not hesitate to tell me (through the apropriate channels ofcourse, for example through a priavet message here) if you find my actions genuinly offensive.

Thank you and if you have any other questions about me or anything related or unrelated, just go ahead and ask me!

Samaritan    247

Welcome to the community and good luck with your application bud!

DynamoKid    0

Hello everyone and thank you very much for all your nice words. From what I gather this community is filled with great people!

(Back to moving stuff to new base of operations, aka. moving to another house)