Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest neom

Gta 5

Guest neom   
Guest neom

See you all in a few weeks hahaha

Rolle    2970

Gonna grab my copy later today, I'd wait for PC but it feels like it's still very very far away.

Gonna grab my copy later today, I'd wait for PC but it feels like it's still very very far away.

Based off GTA 4 alone, they announced a PC release 4 months after the consoles.. Sucks to be PC

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Got mine like 5 mins ago!! But I am at work till 3 pm FUCK!!!!

Glenn    10

See yah later i will be in my fap cave with my PS3 on and GTA V for the rest of the year i guess. Maybe i'm dead but doesn't matter it is awesome!

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Hahahahaha just go jump off the factory roof in cherno so my charo is dead so I don't need to worry about him and can focus on gta, was not busy at all when I went in to buy it which was dead strange and I got it for 15:99 :)

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

Just wait two weeks and the GTA V hype will be over

Hype means nothing in a SP game.

Not sure what you mean by that. Who cares about hype? If you think it's a good game, it's a good game for you. If you don't think it's a good game, it's not a good game for you.

Hype means nothing in a SP game.

Not sure what you mean by that. Who cares about hype? If you think it's a good game, it's a good game for you. If you don't think it's a good game, it's not a good game for you.

That's what I'm saying. For a multiplayer game hype can be somewhat relevant as there needs to be a player base. Single player games hype means nothing. If you enjoy and nobody else does wgaf.

Voodoo    491

Should have my copy arriving in the post almost home to play it.. Need the train to go faster

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Don't matter about hype or not all gta games are beast and like the best game of its sort so much fun so much jokes

Yuval    2

115USD

Nty console

just going to wait for it to come to pc :(

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Just got in loading up the ps3 can't wait

Guest neom   
Guest neom

I am a little bit let down by it if I am honest dont get me wrong the game is great but it doesn't feel like gta graphically wise it looks to clean, but saying that I played tennis and golf on it was pretty jokes

I don't think the graphics are too great because the sheer scale of it meant they had to tone it down. The current gen consoles are kind of out of date with hardware.

That said the story is awesome. Plenty of references to laugh at too. Without spoiling it too much, all I can say is I enjoyed one particular "stranger" mission that was an interesting 'trip' :D

Unknown Entity    126

"Don't rob or kill people, go to collage. You get paid for ripping people off. It's called capitalism"

This.

50% Into the game, and currently loving it.

TightPants    0

Every time I see people saying that the graphics of GTA V are not good, I burst into laughter. That is what you get when you use 6 year old hardware. And those who say it will look better on PC, I burst into laughter too. Of course it will everything will look better on PC all the way to the point when consoles and PCs mold in to one. The next gen will come close to PC but PC will still look better for years to come. There is a saying ; "Pretty face doesn't guarantee a great fuck" and that saying goes with the games too.

Completed the main story, not as much as a disappointment as GTA IV story was. There could have been more added to it. Dunno really whatever all the three were supposed to main characters or was Michael supposed to be the main one while Trevor acts as a supporting character and Franklin is the quota afro-american. Would have liked to see more character development for Franklin, I have the feeling that it would have made an interesting story more interesting. I really loved to switch Trevor and see him waking up half naked on some island in scuba gear and dead people on the beach.

At the moment I'm hoping for the GTA Online to bring new, working features to the online play and perhaps more heists as the single player heists were too few in number. But soon.

pejay    1

Am i the only one having problems accesing GTA online? I get through the first cutscene with Lamar up until the race is about to start,then i just completely freezes. Anyone else?