Server time: 2017-08-22, 05:38

Sign in to follow this  
csteacy7

My backstory. Wanted to make it first person.

csteacy7    0

“Man down. Man down” said Razer as Forest was gunned down by a SpearHead militia soldier, I quickly unloaded 6 rounds out of my M4A1 into his chest. "Forest is gone, I can't save him" said our medic as he dragged Forest's body behind cover. "We got to get out of here! Sabina is gone! Get to the humvee!" Said Razer. I heard a loud boom in the distance as we all entered the humvee and saw building topple as it were hit by mortars, I couldn't believe this was happening. No one ever predicted that the SpearHead Militia would seize control of Taviana. The Humvee was at its max speed going down the freeway so we could get to the rendezvous and get out of here. "Forest get on the M240 and take those SpearHeads down!" I hopped on the M240 and gunned down 4 heavily armed Militia and then dropped back into the humvee. We raced down the road at top speed, Razer said "We're coming in hot! be ready! the heli was at the end of the freeway and we were getting close. Razer slammed the breaks as we stopped right in front of the UH1H. "Everyone in! Everyone in!" Finally we lifted off the ground and were on route to base in Chernauras. " Delta, We got an unidentified virus on Chenaurus, people are reporting in saying that they are being attacked by crazy people who look dead, stay frosty when you get to base, Mission Commander out" All of a sudden as we were nearing the Chernauras coastline and were radioing into base at Stary Sobor an american marine at base screamed "Go back!, Go back! It's all going to hell here! The dead are alive, and they are everywhere!" we heard gunshots and then the radio just faded to static. " We got to go to base, we are almost bingo on fuel" the pilot said. As we neared base we heard gunshots and screams. " The militia are attacking! and trying to take the advantage while the people infected with the virus are attacking base!" "Steady the heli I'm going to take a few of them out!" "Bang" Razer was shot in the chest twice his body then fell out of the chopper. "We got to get out of here!" screamed the pilot as he flew out into the fields. "We are out of fuel, We are going to have to crash land! Hold on!" yelled the pilot as we hit the ground I blacked out. And this is where my story starts...

I understand there is some grammar and spelling mistakes, I didn't notice them when i was about to send it in. I am hoping to add in the Trade Post airstrike, I think it would add to my story quite a bit. Thanks

All feedback is greatly appreciated.

Nice story man! Though the block of text was a bit hard on the eyes. Perhaps add in some paragraphs? :)

KJoke    0

I like it, it gives me that military feeling. The beginning was a bit sudden though, but I guess it is supposed to be exactly this way, to throw the reader right into a desperate, confusing situation.

Alec    0

Paragraph pleaseee.

It's good that it doesn't start before the infection, as most soldier stories too and it actually describes during, I like it.

Sign in to follow this