Server time: 2017-10-21, 21:28
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
scottish

donation and donation exchange difference

Question

scottish    0

I see there is two different donation options , donate and donate exchange.

do both of these have perks , as in if i just donate will i have access to a skin of my choice that is not in the donate exchange skins?

will be buying askin anyway at one point but yeah , would be good to know and this thread might answer anyone elses question on this matter in the future!

2 birds with one stone shit! hahah

cheers

6 answers to this question

When you donate you get donation credits, which you can use to buy skins with in the donation exchange. To get a skin that currently isn't in the mod you need to be a super contributor which is a donation of €200, for more on donation ranks, click this link here.

Guest Shākya   
Guest Shākya

How the donation exchange works is that you donate money here. In return for donating to the community you get credits to spend on skins which you can find and choose in the donation exchange. If you need further help in how to use the Donation Exchange please let me know! :D

Toorrik    4

Just as these guys have stated.

Donate button is where you chose the amount you wish to donate and then it takes you to paypal.

Donation Exchange button takes you to a page where you can view your donations, how many credits you have to spend and what skins you have. From there you can click the button that says "Available items" to veiw the catalog of skins you can buy from and their price.

scottish    0

How the donation exchange works is that you donate money here. In return for donating to the community you get credits to spend on skins which you can find and choose in the donation exchange. If you need further help in how to use the Donation Exchange please let me know! :D

thanks man , by the way i love the link to the thread you have!

amazing back story and everything man

Guest rondahonda   
Guest rondahonda

donate-where you donate

donation exchange-where you get something back for your donation