Server time: 2017-10-17, 02:08
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Curlyjefferson

My death question.

Question

Im going to go ahead and stick this post here. Sorry if its incorrect but it is a question. While playing today i found ural with alot of good items in it in some random town. I fixed it up and drove to Ravens Nest. While im there i traded for about 20-30 minuets and while i was inside somone stole my Ural with all my gear. I proceeded to say " Somone stole my ural" and began firing on him unloading a mag into the truck. Well one of the gaurds said " Put your gun down and turn around" he didnt give me time to do so. imediatly after he said that he shot me dead. Can anything be done about this. Is this to be considered RDM or what?

Thanks for your answers.

Curlyjefferson "Raymond Thompson"

8 answers to this question

Ethanorg    0

Did you turn towards him, or move before he shot you? Because if ya did, that might have been it.

Terra    1449

"Put your gun down and turn around"

Didnt you lower your gun? What did you do? Feel free to create a report discussion -> here: http://www.dayzrp.com/f-report-discussion

You can also look if there is a already a discussion and read trough.

Guest Shākya   
Guest Shākya

"Put your gun down and turn around"

Didnt you lower your gun? What did you do? Feel free to create a report discussion -> here: http://www.dayzrp.com/f-report-discussion

You can also look if there is a already a discussion and read trough.

Yes, in a situation like this when you feel a rule has been broken it is advised to try and find the person on teamspeak or make a report discussion if you cannot get hold of them. About the situation in question, I'd need to know more about what happened to make any kind of judgement about what happened. Did you turn towards him and was your weapon lowered?

Guest CoolGuy   
Guest CoolGuy

I was the one that shot you. Someone had taken a Ural from the parking lot that was not rightfully yours. You found it there at Ravens nest and assumed control of it without clearly stating that indeed it was yours. Someone hopped into the car and drove away with it when you stepped outside and began opening fire on it. I told you to drop your weapons and don't turn around at this point. After this you continued to fire at the ural and eventually turned towards me while your gun was still shooting. I shot you 3-4 times with my gun in self defense. I felt no vehicle had been stolen since the ural was left there after a firefight and no real announcement from you was stated, claiming the vehicle, you simply began unloading at someone who took an unmanned vehicle. Your turning towards me and continuous gunfire was what got you killed.

I was the one that shot you. Someone had taken a Ural from the parking lot that was not rightfully yours. You found it there at Ravens nest and assumed control of it without clearly stating that indeed it was yours. Someone hopped into the car and drove away with it when you stepped outside and began opening fire on it........

Wrong i didn't find it at Ravens nest i fount it like 3 clicks away in a town missing a tire which i fixed. And me firing at you must have been desync because i unloaded the whole mag at him and you told me to stop before i reloaded, And i said it was mine to like 20 people because i fixed it so rightfully its mine. The guy who stole it looked at my gear and decided to take it.