Server time: 2017-08-18, 20:21

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Patrick

62/853

Guest Patrick   
Guest Patrick

What is everyone whose not already in at and whats the lowest you have been I had been at 12 before but hey who cares about who did the application first right lol.

Zhunk    2

Let me try and translate,

"To all the people who are currently waiting to be whitelisted, how low did you manage to get in the whitelist queue? I was at 12, but not lower then that. Well, it doesn't really matter, as it depends on who applied first - bursts into a laugh."

There you go.

Guest Patrick   
Guest Patrick

Alright now answer the question...not translate it :P

Guest rondahonda   
Guest rondahonda

Let me try and translate,

"To all the people who are currently waiting to be whitelisted, how low did you manage to get in the whitelist queue? I was at 12, but not lower then that. Well, it doesn't really matter, as it depends on who applied first - bursts into a laugh."

There you go.

lol i actually laughed at the end

Guest Patrick   
Guest Patrick

Armoured waffle you sir get the medal of honor...you can answer questions! :) that a hard trait to have in life Apparentaly.

Cedrea    1

Armoured waffle you sir get the medal of honor...you can answer questions! :) that a hard trait to have in life Apparentaly.

Drop that attitude. You will have to wait for a time, especially if you applied recently, there are a SHIT TONNE of applications the staff has to go through.

About 4 month ago I had to wait for about 5 days, and there were maybe half of the applications there currently are now.