Server time: 2017-10-19, 00:08
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Alec

Launch with Dayz Commander

Alec    0

I see sometimes that people get errors where they can't launch properly, or can't find the launcher, or whatever else may happen.

This is how to launch using commander.

tx5ao2z.png

1. Select settings in top right had corner of commander.

2. Tick the override box in Dayz Directory (Seen on image)

3. Add "RP" to the end.

4. Click "launch DayZ now".

This is for the guys that only like to use Commander, I still recommend you use the official launcher, or at least ArmA II launcher though.

LewisUK_    1

Pfft screw all the other launchers, been using this way since i started!

Guest tpfrags   
Guest tpfrags

I'm the one who showed you this! :P

Bob    0

Been using this way since i started, soo much easier, launcher didnt work, gave up used this, by far the best way will recommend this to anyone who has any problems with loading the mod!

Ice    0

Unless my brain cells are dying of over-exposure towards Uranium, I could swear Rolle has explained this.

Alec    0

Unless my brain cells are dying of over-exposure towards Uranium, I could swear Rolle has explained this.

2c. Use DayZ Commander, open settings, at "DayZ Directory" check "Override" and modify the path from "[...]\@DayZ" to "[...]\@DayZRP". Use the button "Launch DayZ" and join RP1 by finding in the server browser.

He did, didn't see that, It's right at the bottom and not very visible, so I'll keep this thread.

Guest Baxwarrior   
Guest Baxwarrior

Very helpful!

Even if Rolle has explained this, it's good to have 2 threads that explain how to launch DayZRP through Commander. (I found this one first :D)

Meatlunk    0

I did this even before this guide was created, never experienced any problems with it.

Sign in to follow this