Server time: 2017-08-20, 23:15

Sign in to follow this  
Guest King

Shouldnt RP on forums as I learned from this. Close please.

Guest King   
Guest King

Members KIA:

Name: Lance Pierce

Name: Col. Walker

After Action Report found on a parchment on a corpse near Stary Sabor

AAR (After Action Report):

Two men arrive at the Nest, One (The commander I assume) Is telling his man to run off cheese burgers then all of the sudden the RSM/IRA are telling them to drop their weapons. They in response refuse and shoot 2+ men.

Guest Nath   
Guest Nath

I'm pretty sure you only hit/killed one guy

Guest King   
Guest King

I'm pretty sure you only hit/killed one guy

I only killed 1 my partner IDK.

Guest King   
Guest King

// This is NLR mate. You died there aswell.

Look at it... Read it... What did it say? It was an account that was found on a piece of paper, So... :/

After Action Report found on a parchment on a corpse near Stary Sabor

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

I hope you are not doing this by trying to get some kind of KoS rights on R.S.M?

Guest King   
Guest King

[[ How would one write an AAR whilst being dead? ]]

It was written by a civ.

I hope you are not doing this by trying to get some kind of KoS rights on R.S.M?

Nope.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

The only guy you killed was an uninvolved IRA member.

i was killed by friendly fire :/

:P

Guest King   
Guest King

The only guy you killed was an uninvolved IRA member.

He was threatening me.

//This makes zero to no sense, pal, but just play your game. Just the first post with the cheeseburgers show how serious you are. Have a nice day.

Guest WinslowBarington   
Guest WinslowBarington

You were initiated on by an RSM member, you turned round and KoS'd an IRA member.

You died in the attack and had no friends at the bar, how was it you were given an AAR when you'd died?

I certainly hope you didn't go back to the camp to find out who was killed during your little outburst as I do believe that would indeed be NLR..

Guest King   
Guest King

You were initiated on by an RSM member, you turned round and KoS'd an IRA member.

You died in the attack and had no friends at the bar, how was it you were given an AAR when you'd died?

I certainly hope you didn't go back to the camp to find out who was killed during your little outburst as I do believe that would indeed be NLR..

As I believe when I returned later on after all this, this had nothing to do with that (my return), BTW who said I didn't have friends there? Lee was there, he went down later with us. I also waited more than an hour to go back, never had any intention of hurting anyone then RSM leader (whatever his name was) walks up to be and begins to tell me he is going to execute me. Also earlier the IRA guy behind me had his gun raised and was moving around me. Care to explain that? Sounds pretty involved to me.

Logan88    0

As I believe when I returned later on after all this, this had nothing to do with that (my return), BTW who said I didn't have friends there? Lee was there, he went down later with us. I also waited more than an hour to go back, never had any intention of hurting anyone then RSM leader (whatever his name was) walks up to be and begins to tell me he is going to execute me. Also earlier the IRA guy behind me had his gun raised and was moving around me. Care to explain that? Sounds pretty involved to me.

I stood near the vehicle behind you with my gun at ease. The RSM member did not say he was going to execute you he just told you to drop your guns and bags. You then turned away from your initiator and KOS me based on the fact that you "thought my weapon was raised". Almost half the people at the nest had weapons raised including several people around me from killing zombies or just forgetting to put weapons at ease. Also there were only 2 members of your clan on at the time and they both got shot to pieces after they KOS'd me. You are clearly new maybe you should rules again better educate yourself on how DayZRP works. Here is a link I suggest passing this link to all your members so you don't break anymore rules.

http://www.dayzrp.com/rules.php

Guest WinslowBarington   
Guest WinslowBarington
I also waited more than an hour to go back

Returning to your body/place of death isn't allowed, plainly put.

// Guys keep the thread about RP. If you want to make a report discussion, go ahead. This isn't the forum to discuss NLR.

Guest WinslowBarington   
Guest WinslowBarington

Ain't no RP up in here, he's just admitted NLR and KoS..

i think people looked to closely into this....

dont take it to far. sounds like a bit of roleplay to me....

someone was writing down the AAR when suddenly aaaaa zombie attack *dead*

how does making a thread grant anything KoS rights?

I'm glad i don't stop by the Ravens Nest often......

Guest King   
Guest King

I also waited more than an hour to go back

Returning to your body/place of death isn't allowed, plainly put.

So you die in ravens nest never go back...

Im done with posting in the roleplaying section. Admin please close this sh#t... I never used this against you when I came. I never even mentioned me being executed when i was at the nest. Never NLRed or KoSed, dont even get where the KoS came in, but you want to hate go right ahead... Also, I never even did anything to do with my body, I accepted the fact it was gone, even waited for restart to go back.

I was just trying to add some forum roleplay.

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

[[i still haven't decided if I should report you both for bad RP with the cheesburger bit. Oh, also not valuing your life and just coming for DM, considering both times you didn't comply when you had 7-8 men aiming on your head. Both times you killed only 1 guy, first an IRA member, and the second time Morgan who was bugged.

]]

Guest King   
Guest King

[[i still haven't decided if I should report you both for bad RP with the cheesburger bit. Oh, also not valuing your life and just coming for DM, considering both times you didn't comply when you had 7-8 men aiming on your head. Both times you killed only 1 guy, first an IRA member, and the second time Morgan who was bugged.

]]

You are aware Morgan had said he was to execute me? So thats not not valuing life, thats not giving in to demands of your enemy.