Sign in to follow this  
brendstrup123

Raven nest

Question

16 answers to this question

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Only on S1. :)

The majority of the current settlements are on server 1 (including the one you're asking about), if you're not sure, just check settlements section of the forums here.

Guest Shākya   
Guest Shākya

Ravens nest is located on Server 1 however we encourage you to find you the location of the Ravens Nest in-game rather than on the forums. Good luck! :D

BeastMade    0

where i can find ravens nest on s1? could someone post a pic from map or something?

ohh is this metagaming? if it is dont answer me with the location.

Baron    2

where i can find ravens nest on s1? could someone post a pic from map or something?

Ravens nest is a small building placed on top of a hill northwest of Gorka, if you have a map, head to Gorka, then head out in a northwestern direction, you'll eventually see it.

Ravens nest is a small building placed on top of a hill northwest of Gorka, if you have a map, head to Gorka, then head out in a northwestern direction, you'll eventually see it.

It's meta gaming if you use this knowledge in game, try talking with someone in game to find it IC.

Photo taken from the Raven's Nest Offical Thread

1IyABUn.jpg

If you need any more information about the Raven's Nest, I'd advise checking out it's thread, located here: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-the-ravens-nest

:)

BeastMade    0

Photo taken from the Raven's Nest Offical Thread

1IyABUn.jpg

If you need any more information about the Raven's Nest, I'd advise checking out it's thread, located here: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-the-ravens-nest

:)

okay thanks! :) btw is it safety go there? i dont want to get robbed :D

Safe? Not at all. :D However the CRs should protect you against any bandits, though it's not always the case.

BeastMade    0

Safe? Not at all. :D However the CRs should protect you against any bandits, though it's not always the case.

okay thanks. maybe i think 2 times before going there :D

Even though, I'm an enem of the place on my main character, I'd still highly recommend going there. There is a lot of potential for some great RP and it is a socail place where you can meet new people, make friends and hear some stories, all around a cmapfire and within the high walls protected by the RSM.

Basically, don't not go there at least once or twice!

BeastMade    0

Even though, I'm an enem of the place on my main character, I'd still highly recommend going there. There is a lot of potential for some great RP and it is a socail place where you can meet new people, make friends and hear some stories, all around a cmapfire and within the high walls protected by the RSM.

Ookay good to know :) i need something new on server so i think i go visit there

BeastMade    0

okay so i did go there and im glad that i did! it is awesome place. when i did go there i was nearly dead because so low blood but someone did help me and there was so awesome RP. it was really good RP experience!

Guest WinslowBarington   
Guest WinslowBarington

Yes the nest can be found on server 2

okay so i did go there and im glad that i did! it is awesome place. when i did go there i was nearly dead because so low blood but someone did help me and there was so awesome RP. it was really good RP experience!

Good! I'm glad you had fun. We had a bit of a nasty firefight there earlier on today. Thought you might have been one of the casualties!

BeastMade    0

Good! I'm glad you had fun. We had a bit of a nasty firefight there earlier on today. Thought you might have been one of the casualties!

yeah i was there :D but i didnt get killed because you guys let the sivilians go