Server time: 2017-10-22, 08:23
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Baron

Offering photoshop abilities

Baron    2

When it comes to photoshop, I'll admit I'm no pro, but I'm not an amateur either.

but if anyone would like anything done within photoshop, whether it be clan logo, signature or profile avatar, just let me know through this thread, I've created my own signature using photoshop CS5 on a mac computer.

There's probably a million people in this community better than me at photoshop, but I'd just like people to know that I'm offering my hand should you need it, just post in this thread and I'll get round to it as soon as I'm able.

All I need to know is:

What theme you'd like.

Any base images you'd wish to include within the photoshopped image. [Google images links are fine.]

Any extra details that aren't obvious from the theme you asked for.

That's all. :)

Guest rondahonda   
Guest rondahonda

thats nice of you.

ill PM you right away.

TeZach    0

Kyle, since you're into photoshop, you should check out a site called Planetrenders.net.

It's a site with free to download renders (in other words, excellently cut PNGs) from games, movies, etc. which you can use to make signatures and stuff, it has helped me a lot in the past when doing requests!

Baron    2

Kyle, since you're into photoshop, you should check out a site called Planetrenders.net.

It's a site with free to download renders (in other words, excellently cut PNGs) from games, movies, etc. which you can use to make signatures and stuff, it has helped me a lot in the past when doing requests!

Sweet dude! Will totally check it out as soon as I'm out of college, thanks for the tip. :D

thats nice of you.

ill PM you right away.

It's cool.

Might as well make myself useful somehow. :D

ZeroXiz    0

Should probably be in the Media section!

But hey you could give a avatar for me a go, don't have anything particular in mind so i'll let you freestyle! :)

Baron    2

-Mispost-

Zero's right. Moving to Media

Oops sorry!

My bad Hofer! Thanks. :D

Should probably be in the Media section!

But hey you could give a avatar for me a go, don't have anything particular in mind so i'll let you freestyle! :)

Got a few requests running atm, so if you don't mind waiting for tomorrow I'd be happy to. ^_^

ZeroXiz    0

Got a few requests running atm, so if you don't mind waiting for tomorrow I'd be happy to. ^_^

No worries man, take your time :)

Baron    2

Could you make a clan logo for a new clan that may be coming soon called "the watchers" something close to a badge with an open hand and or the all seeing eye.If you could, could you make a few variants in different styles aswell.

Any time soon would be great.

Link to clan thread

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-the-watchers-new-clan-idea-working-name

Of course! It'll be done by tomorrow.

May i see some of your previous work first?

I don't really have any work to hand, most of it I just give out when it's done.

But if you want something done, give me the concept, if you don't like it when it's finished, then that's fine, you don't have to take it.

Baron    2

Sent you a PM!

Replied! :D

Due to an influx of requests all new requests will have to wait until monday, which's when I get back from London, at the very earliest, late on Sunday.

Sorry, but I'm only one man! Didn't think I'd get this many requests. :D

I guess the best I could offer you is the sig and avatar I currently own were made by me.

As for my hardware and software I use, I have it all... Seriously.

But if you want actual work that I've made, I suppose I could knock together a small portfolio, but it can't be done until Monday, as I'm seriously busy with other stuff at the moment, I'm sorry to say. :(

But yeah, if you'd like to see some of my old work, I could bash some together and upload it to the OP under some kind of -Examples- tab?

Logging off for a while, be back soon.

Baron    2

thats nice of you.

ill PM you right away.

Your signature is done btw.

It'll be ready for you tomorrow. ^_^

Guest rondahonda   
Guest rondahonda

thats nice of you.

ill PM you right away.

Your signature is done btw.

It'll be ready for you tomorrow. ^_^

thanks a lot mate i cant wait to put it in use!

TL140    0

Sent you a PM!

Replied! :D

Due to an influx of requests all new requests will have to wait until monday, which's when I get back from London, at the very earliest, late on Sunday.

Sorry, but I'm only one man! Didn't think I'd get this many requests. :D

I guess the best I could offer you is the sig and avatar I currently own were made by me.

As for my hardware and software I use, I have it all... Seriously.

But if you want actual work that I've made, I suppose I could knock together a small portfolio, but it can't be done until Monday, as I'm seriously busy with other stuff at the moment, I'm sorry to say. :(

But yeah, if you'd like to see some of my old work, I could bash some together and upload it to the OP under some kind of -Examples- tab?

Logging off for a while, be back soon.

Sounds good mate. take ya time

SmokingKilz    0

It would be great if you could add a DUTY logo to somewhere on my Sig, just small so it does not cover the text or the cat.

Baron    2

It would be great if you could add a DUTY logo to somewhere on my Sig, just small so it does not cover the text or the cat.

Will be done as soon as possible. ^_^

Ice    0

Ehhhhh.... I kind of didn't read the thread and made the images before I realized you were going to do it for him. Oh well, here you go SmokingKilz, enjoy!

2mdjxut.png (option 1)

13zdg8n.png (option 2)

20iz5fn.png (option 3)

Baron    2

Ehhhhh.... I kind of didn't read the thread and made the images before I realized you were going to do it for him. Oh well, here you go SmokingKilz, enjoy!

2mdjxut.png (option 1)

13zdg8n.png (option 2)

20iz5fn.png (option 3)

It's fine dude, I'm here to lend a hand much like anyone else.^_^ Thanks for doing it for me anyway! xD

PM'd you with something i need done ( im currently Re-installing Photoshop and its taking for ever )