Server time: 2017-08-17, 05:51

Sign in to follow this  
PCJames

Sanctuary Body Surprise!

PCJames    151

So logged into Sanctuary to find many dead NRF and Brotherhood bodies. All the bodies had trash loot, but then I went into the CR area and there was one body. I opened his backpack, and bam KSVK. First one too. We'll have to see who I have to use it on.

RoCKiE    0

Wait what ? when ? I... what the fuck.

Daexarayan    0

When was this? I was not aware of a NRF/Brotherhood attack... Or a reason for one, oh wait I forgot no roleplay equals attack everyone and everything because there isn't any RP. "DROP YOUR SHIT OR DIE" News flash guys, people have grown really tired of your same old shit every single day play.

Honestly its like these guys sit on TS and someone flips a coin, one side ravens nest on the other is sanctuary... ZZZZZZZZZZ, snore fest. I have more fun traveling around Chernarus then actually helping run the Sanctuary, as is the mindset of most there. It's hard to RP when you have an attack, then literally less then 10 minutes later another, and after that... you guessed it another.

Guest rondahonda   
Guest rondahonda

lol i agree ^^

Alan Woods    3

So logged into Sanctuary to find many dead NRF and Brotherhood bodies. All the bodies had trash loot, but then I went into the CR area and there was one body. I opened his backpack, and bam KSVK. First one too. We'll have to see who I have to use it on.

I might have an idea of who's KSVK is that :troll:

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

When was this? I was not aware of a NRF/Brotherhood attack... Or a reason for one, oh wait I forgot no roleplay equals attack everyone and everything because there isn't any RP. "DROP YOUR SHIT OR DIE" News flash guys, people have grown really tired of your same old shit every single day play.

Honestly its like these guys sit on TS and someone flips a coin, one side ravens nest on the other is sanctuary... ZZZZZZZZZZ, snore fest. I have more fun traveling around Chernarus then actually helping run the Sanctuary, as is the mindset of most there. It's hard to RP when you have an attack, then literally less then 10 minutes later another, and after that... you guessed it another.

As an ex-CR of Haven I got an advice... get used to it. There is nothing you can do. It's stupid and really lacks RP, but I don't think anyone is gonna do anything about it. Just accept the fact that a group that got slain less than 24h ago, has enough manpower to attack you again!

INB4 you get robbed for it :P

TomG    0

Maybe it is boring for you because you keep fighting back, why not comply for once and see where the road takes you?

RoCKiE    0

We did that a few times, or at least i did that, expected some RP and stuff like that, believe no matter what you do its just annoying and a waste of time

Daexarayan    0

Maybe it is boring for you because you keep fighting back, why not comply for once and see where the road takes you?

We have complied, multiple times... It ends up being a huge waste of time, with horrible RP executions for pretty much everyone or a lame ass robbery... by people that are way better geared then us.

And what I fine perplexing is that these groups attack US, and then execute us on site away from the camp stating we have commited crimes against them... When they are the ones constantly poor RP staging attacks and then killing us because we are in the clan.

TomG    0

We have complied, multiple times... It ends up being a huge waste of time, with horrible RP executions for pretty much everyone or a lame ass robbery... by people that are way better geared then us.

Ah, during my sanctuary guarding days, we never complied once. I also understand the "For gear" excuse, it is such camel dick. :P