Server time: 2017-10-23, 11:48
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Jetzy

Who's excited?

Jetzy    0

So... Who is excited for GTA V, FIFA 14 & BF4!?!?!!??!!

...Me!

#SpursFan

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

there already is a GTA V hype thread!

Yuval    2

Meh, will buy these for sure but for some reason not hyped or excited as i used to be for previous games.

Cyton    0

Got GTA V already... In Spain we sometimes get games a day early.

In your face Sebby...

uJelly?

PCJames    202

Battlfeidl4 !!!!!!! oh ya!!!!!

Flame    0

Honestly, I'm not too excited for GTA V due to it not coming out on the PC, my PS3 has been gathering dust now for the past few months, mainly due to me convincing my friend to invest in a PC as I was only able to play games with him on the PS3, maybe if it gets put on sale during Christmas I might get it for the PS3. Once a PC gamer, always a PC gamer :P

But I'm stupidly excited for Battlefield 4, I have it pre-ordered of course. The first video I just thought it looked like Battlefield 3.5, but when they showed the levolution and commander videos, I just had to have it. So glad the Commander is back in the Battlefield series.

Jetzy    0

In your face Sebby...

uJelly?

No cause you ate all the jelly, Tubby!

Cyton    0

In your face Sebby...

uJelly?

No cause you ate all the jelly, Tubby!

Oh no you didn't!

You bloody prawn lover! Get out of here before I get the Prawn Police on you...

Jetzy    0

Honestly, I'm not too excited for GTA V due to it not coming out on the PC, my PS3 has been gathering dust now for the past few months, mainly due to me convincing my friend to invest in a PC as I was only able to play games with him on the PS3, maybe if it gets put on sale during Christmas I might get it for the PS3. Once a PC gamer, always a PC gamer :P

But I'm stupidly excited for Battlefield 4, I have it pre-ordered of course. The first video I just thought it looked like Battlefield 3.5, but when they showed the levolution and commander videos, I just had to have it. So glad the Commander is back in the Battlefield series.

Yes!! BF4 is looking so damn good, Cannot wait to play my first game the "Siege of Shanghai" map! Looks absolutely epic.

Cyton    0

Yes!! BF4 is looking so damn good, Cannot wait to play my first game the "Siege of Shanghai" map! Looks absolutely epic.

You'll probably die in the first 5 mins by some CoD noob thinking he can squidscope.

Meh, will buy these for sure but for some reason not hyped or excited as i used to be for previous games.

I sadly feel the same way.

GlitchyV2    0

I sadly feel the same way.

Me too.

I really don't understand the hype for GTA V, sure the multiplayer was great in IV and the story might be good, but in the end it is just one huge mess :P (3 protagonists, really!?)

naury42    0

I did got gta already on 14th. Ok game.

Also, waiting for fifa, want to score dem goals!

Yuval    2

Meh, will torrent these for sure

fixed

Nope, buying it, i want dat GTA online