Server time: 2017-08-19, 22:34

Sign in to follow this  
Guest King

What the hell...

Guest King   
Guest King

After about 4 hours of looking for a chopper I have come up empty-handed AGAIN! Where the hell are you all hiding them? I have checked all the spots that you would think would be correct, but to no avail.

Wunsleh    10

Only four hours? :P

And no, I have no clue, some people hide them very well.

Guest King   
Guest King

Only four hours? :P

And no, I have no clue, some people hide them very well.

No, only four hours TODAY :/ It hurts my heart! All I want is a beautiful aviator so I can fly into the sunset while playing Госудáрственный гимн Росси́йской Федерáци! :(

You'd be surprised...I had a 10 hour hunt one day and all I found was an exploded one. waited till next restart at the respawn point at got it tho.

Guest King   
Guest King

You'd be surprised...I had a 10 hour hunt one day and all I found was an exploded one. waited till next restart at the respawn point at got it tho.

Are there dif spawns for RP? Could you tell me them?

Are there dif spawns for RP? Could you tell me them?

They are the same as regular dayz. but then again, waiting at the respawn point could be considered metagaming.

and no, I won't tell you. choppers belong to de warlord man.

Guest rondahonda   
Guest rondahonda

probably north of the map where clans have their camps

Daexarayan    0

I gave up, honestly I don't even look for vehicles anymore unless its a combined operation... Nearly everything is hoarded away or the only ones left are tractors and motor bikes.

naury42    0

I gave up, honestly I don't even look for vehicles anymore unless its a combined operation... Nearly everything is hoarded away or the only ones left are tractors and motor bikes.

So true.

Really? I find a vehicle in 2 hours easily and that's if im unlucky ._.

gr1ves    3

So true.

This. ^

Cedrea    1

Found a Huey today, it in the middle of a road(Dafuq guys, why would you leave a chopper in the middle of the road?!) and it had lots of guns in it.

Dicey    5

The problem isn't finding vehicles.

For me, it's keeping them that's the problem. I've never had a vehicle more than a day or two no matter where or how well I think I hide it.

Which is okay, I've played DayZ for quite a while, I don't need no wheels. :D

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Really? I find a vehicle in 2 hours easily and that's if im unlucky ._.

This is true.

Yesterday i found 7 cars in the space of 3 hours...

K. Lott    0

Found a Huey today, it in the middle of a road(Dafuq guys, why would you leave a chopper in the middle of the road?!) and it had lots of guns in it.

Lol yes, apparently 2 guys that I met earlier had found it an were looking for windshield glass for it so that it would be functional. I gave them my red van that I found and let them go scavenge for glass since I had to log off. They gave me whatever gun from the chopper I wanted for my hospitality and they went on their way...I guess they never got that windshield glass.