Server time: 2017-08-18, 18:13

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Max Vladimon

Opinion on my character background? (And greetings!)

Guest Max Vladimon   
Guest Max Vladimon

Hello everyone!

I haven't yet been accepted to the server, but I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Voodoo, or if you want to call me by my ingame name, Max Vladimon.

Anyways, I'd also like to get some feedback on my character's background:

My name is Max 'Mask' Vladimon. I have brief memory of what happened before my white out... The only thing I can remember is seeing blood being splattered all over the windows. Then, I woke up on a shore that I can't remember. I'm only here just to find out the missing pieces of my tattered mind. As a young child, I grew up in a small town near the capital of Minnesota. A small little town might be, but... that's only small little pieces now that this disaster has happened. After several months of traveling around this island, I've met some friends, enemys, and several lucky moments. I like to stick to the shadows, to be sneaky. Poking into peoples business just to steal their precious foods and items. Hey, what can I say, I can't help myself? I'm hoping to settle down in this wasteland that I cannot recognize. I'm hoping I don't go crazy like I've seen the people around me, shooting innocent people and survivors like I. You can probably find me crawling around the North Airfield trying to to scavenge weapons and munitions, at least what's left of them. You could also find yourself getting fired at with some type of silenced weaponry if you step to close, or step on the wrong person's shoes. Just be careful where you step, or you'll regret the next minute.

Anyways, thanks, and see you in Chernarus!

Guest Laszlo   
Guest Laszlo

sound good man good luck being accepted