Server time: 2018-12-16, 09:16
Sign in to follow this  
Dora

Make HAZMAT suit immune to infection

Sees i need to donate for hazmat skin, people say its terrible.

"Welp, time to impulse donate and get that skin xD

I wouldn't say terrible, just interesting . . . sometimes life threatening.

Sees everyone talking about how bad hazmat suits are, goes to get one because they are cool, HAS TO PAY 100 POUNDS! OH HEEALL NO! I would pay 10 pounds And NO HIGHER for somethingthat puts me at a disadvantage! Still considers it...

Sees everyone talking about how bad hazmat suits are, goes to get one because they are cool, HAS TO PAY 100 POUNDS! OH HEEALL NO! I would pay 10 pounds And NO HIGHER for somethingthat puts me at a disadvantage! Still considers it...

It's not about the disadvantages, it's about the roleplay you can get with them. That is my POV.

Guest WinslowBarington

Fuck making it immune, add a few more features for the Contributor status altogether.

100 Euro's is a lot of money to donate, there should be more to it than a single skin and a slightly bigger avatar.

There should be 5-6 different skins available, other than just the Hazmat, even a Contributor list which people can select skins from.

Fuck making it immune, add a few more features for the Contributor status altogether.

100 Euro's is a lot of money to donate, there should be more to it than a single skin and a slightly bigger avatar.

There should be 5-6 different skins available, other than just the Hazmat, even a Contributor list which people can select skins from.

Supporting.

Guest WaltteriH

Since when contributors can have bigger avatars? Mine is still limited to 100x100 / 25kb...

Guest Nath

Since when contributors can have bigger avatars? Mine is still limited to 100x100 / 25kb...

You have to request it from a admin (not sure about gm)

I can see the concern with the Hazmat suit and others raised here, but you're donating to support the server and not gain advantages over other players.