Server time: 2017-10-21, 08:42
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Homie307

Spawn in with radio

Hello guys i have a suggesting that is a very good idea. Its spawn with a radio, the reason why i say this is because lets say your getting robbed and they say to drop your radio and you have to type but if you spawned with one it adds to the RP experience! one last thing is it will not help you even if you spawn with one it will just be there so you have a better RP experience so yea thanks for reading and bye

Guest Kilgore   
Guest Kilgore

No, been suggested before, use search function.

Uriki    0

I thini this would be great, or even have zombies drop radios at the same sort of ration as they drop food and drinks so if you get your taken away from you, you have can get a new one reasonably easy.

Sir Doctor    3

+1 from me :)

Swear to god the search function is broken I search for Raven's Nest no results found, so I have to search Ravens nest which still it doesn't come up with the Raven's nest but does come up with the Raven shield mercenaries so I have to get to the Raven's nest through that thread!

kyoto    4

The radio is often used for hack tools and such. Adding the radio might let in more hackers so please nooo.

I really like the idea that you need an in-game radio to communicate with your team mates. There would be no way in proving it, but I think it would add to the RP experience.

Yet, this has already been the subject of discussion, so like the others have said: use the search function! :)

The radio is often used for hack tools and such. Adding the radio might let in more hackers so please nooo.

To be honest what can you do with a radio. So why would it bring hackers?

kyoto    4

To be honest what can you do with a radio. So why would it bring hackers?

Don't get me wrong I would love the radio cause then we could actually drop our radios. I have seen a lot of hackers use the radios to acess there menu. I use to run a server and my anti hack pick it up as a hack tool whenever someone had one. They do not spawn in on dayz either.

I really like the idea that you need an in-game radio to communicate with your team mates. There would be no way in proving it, but I think it would add to the RP experience.

Yet, this has already been the subject of discussion, so like the others have said: use the search function! :)

yeah didn't know it was already brought up but still thanks for the feed back!