Server time: 2017-08-18, 05:06

Sign in to follow this  
Doc

Dodge - In urgent need of supplies and manpower

Doc    3

On the door at the Raven's Nest, you find a piece of paper written in ink concerning the town of Dodge. The paper says...

Dear people of this land,

I, John Smith, citizen of Dodge, please ask for any and all supplies to be delivered to the town of Dodge just Northeast of the Northwest Airfield. We here have run out of food, water, medical supplies, ammo, weapons and moral. Please I urge each and every one of you to help out of the kindness of your heart.

Sincerely, John Smith

bigwiz14    23

*Cruton reads the paper, a frown forming on his face.

The sheriff of Dodge had been kind to him and the Fubars... Now may be a good time for a pit stop.

He licks his dry lips and opens the car door, closing it once he is seated in the driver's seat. He twists his wrist and the ignition brings the yellow hatchback to life. Now... where was Dodge again?*

Elissa    0

Elissa looks at the paper turning around, "I need to talk to my friends. We need to go there and help. Supply run is in order... I wonder who has a car."

She pulls out her radio and starts to see who is around. "I hope we can have things by tomorrow to aid these poor people!" A worried crease fills her brow as she speeds up her steps flipping channel to channel seeing who can aid her in this mercy mission.

Guest jakobco234   
Guest jakobco234

I can tell you that Fubar are gone and by gone I mean they disappeared. We haven't seen them in the past 2 months so as the sheriff of Dodge, I can say that it is safe to come to Dodge.

Guest xProedge   
Guest xProedge

*Picks up the piece of paper and reads* "Hmm... Looks like people need some help... expect a visit from me later... I'll bring what I can. *places piece of paper down for next person to read it*

Guest Grit Sullivan   
Guest Grit Sullivan

Looks at the posting with a frown.

"Northwest Airfield.." He looks in that general direction, "Lord why can I not find a car?"

He lifts his pack higher and heads in that general direction.

Onionjack    0

*Writes note and nails it to wall of the entrance in Dodge city*

Hello people of Dodge city. I couldn't find you here but I left food in the tent which is in the corner of the village. Take care.

Best regards,

Boutros, TOR

Elissa    0

Elissa smiled to herself as the finished unloading ammo, weapons, food, and drink to the tents of Dodge. She threw in a few spare bottles of chloroform as well.

"Alright guys! Off to the next settlement. The charity truck is going to have a busy night." She hums cheerfully to herself as she swings back into the passenger seat of the giant truck as Dimitri takes the wheel. Mace vaults into the back of it nodding in agreement.

bigwiz14    23

*Cruton stands alone on the shoreline, sure he had taken the right road. "Where in the hell did I go wrong?" he asks nobody in particular. The smoldering husk of his yellow hatchback rests between two trees where he tried to hide it for the night. "WHERE DID I GO WRONG?!"

In his tantrum, he remembers he had a compass the whole time. "Ah," he sighs, "So THAT'S where I went wrong."

He shoulders his SA-58 ACOG and adjusts his belt. "I wish I had brought food from that damn car..."*

Sign in to follow this