Server time: 2017-11-18, 06:32

Sign in to follow this  
PalmtreeWhale

Skins to add

Hey there, I stumbled across some other skin thread suggestions but if you have any just post them here.

I basically wanted to RP a grandma but for this there actually has to be some sort of skin.

therefore I suggest the granny skin in this video, if it is possible to get it, then I would love to donate for it.

[video=youtube]

What did I just watch....?

An elderly person in a post-apocalyptic world with fast zombies, tough bandits and who knows what kind of weirdos going around? I think that is not the best idea...

(Edited the post i made)

Ive seen a thread like this before and ill say what everyone else did..

-Is there really any point to a granny in chernarus?

-Wouldn't the elderly being possibly slow (like they were in the video) be killed off by now?

-Wouldn't this just be a skin that people would use to troll with?

Id say this is a very unlikely skin to be added to the RP sorry mate...

So wait, you think there would be random 80 year olds running in forests with guns? Ugh, no.

who said that I am rp'ing that I am a 80 year old running around with a gun?

-Wouldn't the elderly being possibly slow (like they were in the video) be killed off by now?

why would people troll? it is a RP server, you expect it to be for RP and if anyone trolls they get reported?

why would people troll? it is a RP server, you expect it to be for RP and if anyone trolls they get reported?

Believe me there would be the odd people that will troll in the skins then admins would get annoyed by the reports and just stop this skin being in the exchange. I know it sucks and it would be different to see elderly, but the few that will abuse this skin will ruin it for everyone else.

An elderly person in a post-apocalyptic world with fast zombies, tough bandits and who knows what kind of weirdos going around? I think that is not the best idea...

(Edited the post i made)

... maybe security by clans or individuals, me helping out survivors, providing grandma's bacon, get people to deliver stuff, basically involves other people, hiring other rp'ers, i'd say it might give a great RP but that is just my opinion.

Believe me there would be the odd people that will troll in the skins then admins would get annoyed by the reports and just stop this skin being in the exchange. I know it sucks and it would be different to see elderly, but the few that will abuse this skin will ruin it for everyone else.

I see what you mean, but that is why it could be in the donation exchange, giving the rp'ers a real opportunity, because why would you buy a skin to risk to get reported for trolling.