Server time: 2017-08-22, 01:53

Sign in to follow this  
Dergeno

Blocking Playerbase with Bus and log out?

Dergeno    0

Rule Question:

today a clan parked the bus in the kamenka playerbase in a way that it was blocking the entrance, entering leaving the bus only possible from inside. so now no one could walk in. the only way to reopen the base was either through logging in while inside the base (ghosting) or ramming the bus away (what we did).

we were lucky that we had another bus. assault on foot would have been futile.

nobody was there - after like 10min in the base a player spawned inside, so blocking playerbase and logging out ->

allowed / not allowed?

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

"Defenders who log off in the area must not log off inside the walls to save confusion of ghosting if someone takes it from you"

From the rules. So i think its not allowed?

Zoarial    0

Its player base's it can be controlled and held by anyone in anyway they wish to defend it. You are not allowed to ghost into it, you must find a way to get into the base by legit means aka the hitting it with a bus method or some other way.

Edit *AS LONG AS IT FOLLOWS THE RULES*

Player Controlled Bases

Defenders

- Defenders can shoot anyone outside their base within the red ovals

- If a defender dies in a fight they must wait for the fight to end, win or lose, before returning

- Immunity is given to an unarmed person with no backpack (to be considered a messenger for attackers)

- Defenders who log off in the area must not log off inside the walls to save confusion of ghosting if someone takes it from you (this means they would have had to have logged out from outside the base. but from my understanding S-GRU and CB hold both SW POB which could mean that they where on a different server. doing an op and will come back later. which would be a legit method.)

Attackers

- Attackers must declare their intentions before opening fire

- Attackers must wait 2 mins before attacking after intentions have been made

- Attackers cannot return to the fight until the fight is over, win or lose

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

But what about the rule about logging out inside it is not allowed?

Zoarial    0

Sorry i redid my post i derpingly keep hitting enter.

At least that is my understanding, i will speak with the GM's about it.

Dergeno    0

the player logged out INSIDE. Because after he spawned again we killed him inside while bus blocked the entrance. We would have noticed a shopper letting out people.

also we were insta attacked and killed 2 attackers before the messenger came, the messenger than try to hide behind the base. probably to throw grenades after 2 min.

Can you shoot the messenger after he delivered his message, told to run away but instead of running away he is hiding near base?

Guest Investorinski   
Guest Investorinski

also we were insta attacked and killed 2 attackers before the messenger came, the messenger than try to hide behind the base. probably to throw grenades after 2 min.

Do you talk about the fight yesterday? As you stole our UAZ in the base, and drove it away, we are allowed to use lethal force on you. So if you want the messager to come when you have taken over the base you should not steal and drive away the vehicles in it before the fight.

Dergeno    0

Do you talk about the fight yesterday? As you stole our UAZ in the base, and drove it away, we are allowed to use lethal force on you. So if you want the messager to come when you have taken over the base you should not steal and drive away the vehicles in it before the fight.

We were in the empty base more than 15minute before we decide to leave. Taken an unattended car where no one is around for that long time ist not stealing.

Guest MrRaiz0r   
Guest MrRaiz0r

If you take an unattended Car they have 2 hours to reclaim it. This means they can kill you if they actually have proof that it is you sitting in this car and this is their car.

These situations usually lead to screw ups.

Dergeno    0

I really think the playerbase should have a entrance for pedestrians which is unblockable. Whats the point if its unattended 24/7?

The only thing to do there is blowing up the vehicles inside so they respawn.