Server time: 2018-02-24, 06:21

King of the Castle - Lopatino (Melee only - OOC Event)
TODAY - 2018-02-24 23:00:00 (server time) - Starts in 16 hours, 39 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AfflictioN

My story...

Guest AfflictioN

[[Hello thread viewer, thanks for visiting my post here. Names Johnny 'Grimm' Bonez, and im totally excited to join the people in this group. Very excited to finally discover people are acting in such a manner as to totally engulf one in the experience, as it SHOULD be. Everything looks totally organized, and very well set up. Hope to be joining you all ASAP, tho i know that it is a process and may take some time.]]

May i first fill you in on why i am currently stuck here in Chernarus with you all... Back before the infection hit, i was an ex-US Marine living in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. i had completed my final tour of duty and been comfortably living at home there in Boston for 6 months or so, when i met the love of my life... Charlene. Her and her family are from Elektro, Chernarus here, and i had yet to meet them... so we organized a trip to introduce myself to her family, as we had planned to get married eventually... she was the love of my life, since the first day we met, i knew i had to make her mine, and that i wanted to spend the rest of my life with her! So gorgeous, both inside and out. Bright blue eyes, long blonde hair, which she died black as the soul of the infected... which looked quite beautiful on her. Being an ex marine, fitness and bodily health being quite important to me, she had the body of a greek goddess... slender yet muscular and fit... she was stunning... total happiness was in my near future, i could just feel it...

So, the trip begins, so excited, we hop on a plane from Logan Airport there in Boston, and can harly wait to land in Chernarus and meet her family, at last... we arrive, do the preliminary meet and greet, and things are good... great in fact. Days go by, when all of a sudden, the sounds of sirens liven the quiet, brisk fall air. We turn on the news in time to see and hear the broadcasters being attacked by other humans... or so it seemed at first glance. After watching this atrocity and trying to figure out what exactly was going on, which we at the time thought was a terrorist attack, one of the attackers stumbled up to the camera, in a curious, creepy limp... when it got close to the camera, it rose its head to reveal a creepy, rotting, blood covered face... could it be? ...zombies?! ...no WAY... all of a sudden we hear a mumbling coming from the bathroom... her father... is he alright? Suddenly screams from outside fill the windows and enter their apartment... what the hell is going on?! ...My fiancee and her mother rush to check on the father, and upon opening the door he bursts out, violently grabbing at both of them... i intervene, and upon looking at his face, his eyes in particular... i had come to a realization.. i am now standing at ground zero of a... a obvious zombie infection! I had to end his life, as i know there is no return from infection, especially this far along in the process. i grab him, throw him to the ground while i yell at the girls to get in the back room, and as soon as theyre out of sight, i stomp on his head, again, and again, almost as in a blind rage... i see red, nothing but red, noticing my future plans have now become an impossible dream, so i stomp and stomp until i snap out of my blind rage and realize i am stomping on a puddle of mush... he is gone, far far gone. i quickly cover his body to prevent them from seeing what i had done... it would be too much for them to take in too fast. i sit them down as they panic and inquire screaming about the father... i force them to sit and yell, 'LISTEN! everything you 'know' about our world has now changed, you now know NOTHING... those werent terrorists on the news attacking... they were zombies. now is the time to listen to me very carefully if you want to survive... your father and husband, hes gone... he had become infected, and was beyond repair. once you get that far along into the infection process... goodbye, its all over, and this infection can be easily spread, whether a infected scratches you, bites you, or whether you eat/drink tainted food/drink... it can happen at any given time. we must be very careful, but firstly, we must choose... get out of here, or fortify and make a stand here.' in total disbelief, they sit there, puzzled... when all of a sudden, my fiancee's mother begins to cough violently... oh no, could it be already?! ...my fiancee asks her mother, 'are you ok? mom?! speak to me?!' when all of a sudden her mothers head snaps up into a blind stare, directed at her daughter... shes gone, i think... not understanding, my fiancee goes in for a hug to hold her once loving mother, and as she does, i can already see it coming, the mother goes in for a bite on the neck! i kick her in the face, and the mother falls flat off the bed onto her back on the floor, somewhat stunned... i scream, 'NOOOO! OMG NO!' i then give my fiancee a rag to hold on her neck, tho i know it is too late and just a matter of time until she turns... i turn my attention back to the mother, grab a old war relic rifle on the wall, and rifle butt her in the face repeadedly until her head falls apart and i kill the brains connection to the rest of the freshly undead body... being totally taken by surprise, and unable to fathom what the hell is going on, i carry my fiancee into the guest bedroom, and hold her, and talk to her, calmly, quietly, telling her how much i love her, and how she would be ok, and i just repeated over and over how its ok, and everything would be ok... i knew it wouldnt, and id be all alone in the middle of this city, Elektro, ground zero... nothing but an old non-functional war relic of a rifle... suddenly, my fiancee's body goes limp... and quiet. i can now hear nothing, things go in slow motion... moments later, i snap out of it... not sure if it was the screams, the banging on the wall from the neighbors apartment, or my knowledge of just how bad a situation i was currently in... i look around, surrounded by the bodies of her newly met family... no time for sorrow. i quickly grab a butcher knife from the kitchen, seeing my weapon options... i determined this was the quickest, least painful way of putting my fiancee down so she could once again join her family, this time high upon the heavens... i kiss her goodbye quickly, and in one fell swoop i take her head off clean... awful... just awful... yet, no time to weep... i quickly analyze my surroundings, gather what i can of use, and plan an exit strategy... staying in this close a quarters, with such little food and weaponry, id stand no chance at all... i take off for the distant treeline, a lone wolf, just as in the war... but this time, things are different... very different... yet all the same at the same time... this was war all over again, only this time, nothing counts but one thing... headshots... headshots and extreme caution... more so than ever before... i have escaped the once lively everyday hustle and bustle of this city Elektro, and it was time to survive, once again... at ALL costs... for i SHALL survive, as i know how best... minute by minute, day by day... trust no-one, for trust is something thats earned, not merely given... and for me, its earned by actions, and not easily by any means... so... it begins...

Some paragraphs?

Also read it at the begining and it looks good.

Guest AfflictioN

I liked it!

Hi and hope to see you in game soon :)

thanks bud, appreciate it! hope so as well! gotta re-do my app =P

Wall of text!

Run!

haha, did u walk rite into it? if u read it, i bet ull like it =)

Some paragraphs?

Also read it at the begining and it looks good.

thanks, appreciate that! yea, i should def put some more paragraphs, itll help break up the wall of text ;)