Server time (UTC): 2019-10-24, 00:29
Sign in to follow this  
Ironcrow92

So is Server 1 better then Server 2?

I sat here trying as hard as I can to get into S1 but why? In my head I've got it that S2 is bad and not worth joining without any reason to think that!

Am I wrong?

Oh never mind! Both Server 1 and Server 2 are full now...

Guess that's it for me! T_T

Haven, Ravens nest and Sanctuary are on S1. Soon there will be the Zone and NGR on S2. All a matter of time.

It depends on what you call good.

you can have fun on both servers.

although server one is for me a little bit more laggy and the FPS is a little lower then on S2.

i think S2 will push S1 out the way with the new camps coming along NGR will "attempt" to put fear into people

NRF you mean? Hehe, yeah that will definitely draw some attention to server 2. Although both servers seem to be full most of the time anyway.

Guest kelldog44

Most of the clan bases are on S1, this means a lot more traffic is going to be there than S2.

As said before once the new player controlled camps are set on S2 we will see a lot of people being on that server, possibly many attacks in the first two days and then it calms down.

i think S2 will push S1 out the way with the new camps coming along NGR will "attempt" to put fear into people

NRF you mean? Hehe, yeah that will definitely draw some attention to server 2. Although both servers seem to be full most of the time anyway.

NGR is making a Woodbury-esque Town on S2 aswell, But they seem pretty friendly so I don't think they will attempt to put fear in people

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-recruitment-open-new-grishino-republic-ngr

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-new-grishino-concept

Yeah .... had a brain fart , my bad

Oh. I didn't know there was anything called NGR, lol. I guess both NRF and NGR is making some bandit hideout place on server 2. Interesting.

For the moment, I'd personally say server 1 is my favorite, but it all comes down to your own opinion in the end. Here soon the settlements will be evened out, and therefore there won't be a true "Best Server"