Server time (UTC): 2019-07-17, 17:37
Sign in to follow this  
oneandonlyash

Need clarification here

Ok so i'm in elecktro about to enter the firestation and i hear "enter the firestation and we will kill you", to which some totally random guy who appeared next to me replied "why?" to which we got the response of "because it is my loot"

Now does this give me kill rights on the assholes in the firestation? Because to simply greet somebody with that is rather rude don't you think ;) i for sure wanted to shoot them because thats how my guy is.

moving on slightly i headed to the second firestation or w.e it is (same textured building) and found a dead body just lay there at one of the giant doors .... i'm guessing he may of had the same response but curiosity killed him

I personally kinda feel that its bad/poor RP just to chant that out and possibly shoot as soon as they enter right? ... or am i just being a bit picky here ... it might just be me

tell me what you think

Pretty bad tactic on his part too. Saying "enter building X or you die" only gives him the right to kill you if you actually go in (therefore, not complying). However, because he's given demands and threatened hostile actions, you have kill rights against him regardless.

Back up, get eyes on him and blow him away. There ain't a damn thing he can do about it.

One less Bambidit in the world and a Firestation full of loot, all legit.

Pretty bad tactic on his part too. Saying "enter building X or you die" only gives him the right to kill you if you actually go in (therefore, not complying). However, because he's given demands and threatened hostile actions, you have kill rights against him regardless.

Back up, get eyes on him and blow him away. There ain't a damn thing he can do about it.

One less Bambidit in the world and a Firestation full of loot, all legit.

Bambidit, thats a good one, never heard it before :P

Use your expanded vocabulary!

Booty, swag, treasures, gear, supplies, hell stuff would even work.

Loot is an overused word these days.

Guest ash

"Don't enter the fire station or I will kill you."

"Why?"

"The swag is mine"

It's simple really. Simple threats deserve simple actions.

Blah blah blah.... or we will kill you = kill them

Thanks , I did think I was in the right but I had to make sure just incase

I'll be honest with you I was genuinely going to run in spraying whilst recording to hopefully see that bit of poop leave their behinds but I could've imagined the report they would've wrote haha .... Nevermind next time i will not hesitate

"Don't enter the fire station or I will kill you."

"Why?"

"The swag is mine"

Guest Alpha

The moment I heard that I would have lit up the guy.

Guest Domain

I am the guy who said "why?", personally I don't think this is poorRP because be realistic for a second if you bumped into a completely stranger in a zombie apocalypse you wouldn't be so causal about it. Just some thoughts that I had. :)