Server time (UTC): 2019-07-16, 07:15
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Terry

Is PSISyndicate Metagaming

Guest Terry

I am not flaming by asking this as I am genuinely curious if PSISyndicate is metagaming when he attacks The Ravens Nest with NRF/Brotherhood without tags(I know he is not part of the clan).I look at it this way,He attacks with NRF/Brotherhood but the R.S.M guys tell other players who are not at The Ravens Nest that NRF/Brotherhood are attacking so,to my understanding, R.S.M gain KOS rights on NRF/Brotherhood but Lewis is not wearing any tag effectively voiding him from the KOS rights. This seems like Metagaming/Power gaming to me.

What do people think about this as it seems kind of stupid how you can go around with a clan, attack a base, kill 3-4 people and then have no possible ramifications because you are not an official member.

I am not just targeting Lewis here though as I believe other clans have done this with none clan members.

Guest Biiddy

I agree that if he keeps doing these raids with them and just generally being with them then he needs to wear tags and join them.

If you're not targetting Lewis you could of made a thread with a general topic, without referring to names and just give an example...

No, they have the rights to shoot him if they see him along with tha attackers.

It's called IDing your targets.

Guest Terry

if your apart of a clan operation you must be wearing that clans XML to my understanding. AM i wrong?

Thats what I was thinking.

No, they have the rights to shoot him if they see him along with tha attackers.

It's called IDing your targets.

What if they leave the area and he goes solo?

Guest Biiddy

if your apart of a clan operation you must be wearing that clans XML to my understanding. AM i wrong?

Exactly what I thought, them constantly raiding together does not make sense in an RP way unless he wears tags, sure his son is apart of NRF roleplay wise just in my opinion if you spend that much time with them he needs to join them

Exactly what I thought, them constantly raiding together does not make sense in an RP way unless he wears tags, sure his son is apart of NRF roleplay wise just in my opinion if you spend that much time with them he needs to join them

You do know there are skins that don't show logos right? And if one doesn't "ID" how would you know he's a part of the clan? As someone said above, called ID-ing targets. You see him being with the attackers and acting hostile? You can shoot him.

Guest Terry

XML

He's on the XML.

/thread

But was he wearing tags when you guys raided The Ravens Nest.

Guest Boris Drakov

XML

He's on the XML.

/thread

But was he wearing tags when you guys raided The Ravens Nest.

Yes, we gave them to him before we attacked.

My apologies, i wasnt suggesting YOU HAVE TO SEE the logo on the skin, just meerley saying for OOC standard, there should be an XML next to the players name. I dont care who was doing what with who and where, honestly think Psis videos are entertaining so ive got no vendettas. Just trying to represent what the rules suggest. again my apologies.

Guest Biiddy

If he did in fact wear tags then i take what i said back, my bad

He wore tags on the day, that's why he was added. There is no need for this thread.

Guest Biiddy

He wore tags on the day, that's why he was added. There is no need for this thread.

Agreed hes confirmed on the tags now anyhow so hes not breaking any rules

Guest Boris Drakov

/thread