Server time (UTC): 2019-07-22, 23:40
Sign in to follow this  
ToxicWaffle

What if someone gets killed by a Ricochet

It just a question that poped into my head here are some scenarios

Scenario 1:You are just randomly walking and you die. You later found out that it was some guy randomly shooting.

Scenario 2:You just walking and you here shooting, but its far off and you suddenly die and you find out it was a ricochet due to a firefight off in the distance.

Scenario 3:There is a firefighter really close and you are trying to go around it yet you get hit due to a {famous word} ricochet.

Would it be counted as KOS? {P.S Im not making this topic because of something that happened, it just popped in my mind}

Why would you be randomly shooting? Wasting ammo is the exact opposite of common sense.

Regarding 2 and 3, Fuck It Shit Happens, I don't think it's possible for a shooter to fully control bullet ricochet, and therefore it shouldnt be a punishable offense.

Why would they be randomly shooting? Wasting ammo is the exact opposite of common sense.

idk people do it. I've seen it quite alot never actually understood it. It was mostly in the event {although it isnt very likely} that it would happen.

Guest WaltteriH

Afaik ricochets do not appear in logs, so you would most likely 'be killed by a glitch'.

Guest Thuesen207

are there ricochets?

i would apreciate if you added the wanted bullet twist :P