Server time (UTC): 2019-10-22, 04:53
Sign in to follow this  
David Alba

being ripped off

OK i have just donated 2 times now and you only moved me once, whats the deal with this then, wither move me up or give me my money back. not being rude just feel a bit ripped off :P

OK i have just donated 2 times now and you only moved me once, whats the deal with this then, wither move me up or give me my money back. not being rude just feel a bit ripped off :P

SORRY all is well now thankyou, chhers for the great service

Just to let you know, you don't pay to move up in the queue. You donate, and it's a reward. Not a service.

No refunds; a donation is a donation.

^ that. It's not "pay to play", thus, why it's called a donation.

I have to completely agree with SkillerPenguin. It's made very clear that you're simply donating to the server, and anything that comes with that is simply a perk, or commodity.

Hope it all worked out for you, but it clearly states that donating may simply increase your whitelist speed, it's not a door-fee.

Guest Alfie

No one is forcing you to donate, you're just doing it yourself. If anything you're ripping yourself off.

Here's a solution:

- Don't donate.

Guys can you just lay off him abit he is a close friend and is really itching to play when he asked if there was a way to speed the process up our friend told him to donate he is just really itching to play that is all hope you guys understand :)

Look im sorry guys i didnt mean to ome across rude, i didnt really understand the whole thing but i get it now, i just really wanna play it :P Sorry guys, wont happen again :)

Sign in to follow this