Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 18:41
Sign in to follow this  
mccor

The Wait

I've been waiting 2 months now to join,I'm really disappointed.I would rather know if my story is good enough instead of been pushed down the list. (I know people donate)

Guest Nobl306

yeah, im the same, at one point my appeal to be whitelisted was at 32/617 and now that I just checked, its at 119/819. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?!

Guest Zach hunter

yea i posted my app today and i started at 42/800 something and now im at 1/900 how this happened i will never know but i ive been at 1 for awhile now

Guest Thuesen207

i donated 35 right after applying. waited a few hours and i was in :)

Yeah its been like 2 weeks almost since i whitelisted but have not been accepted. How will i know if i am declined?

yea i posted my app today and i started at 42/800 something and now im at 1/900 how this happened i will never know but i ive been at 1 for awhile now

That means your application must have been pretty long. Detailed applications get pushed up the queue I think. All you have to do is for wait for someone to read, they don't review applications 24/7.

Hope to see you in Chernarus one day. (All of you) :)

Guest neom

its worth the wait, you'll be playing dayz how its ment to be played

Dude, that's terrible.

Two months to be rejected, and then have to try again.

Guest ash

Before I got whitelisted I went to bed at 360ish/700 and woke up whitelisted :P

To be perfectly honest, unless you want to wait for a long time, you may as well donate. It'll shoot you right to the top of the queue, wont let you in. So if you think what you've written is good enough, you may as well give some money. (You can use your donations to get a cool skin, too).

The whitelist queue is only estimated, don't count on it hundret procent. These threads are not nessecary, I understand it's horrible to wait, but we simply see too many of these threads asking about what the hell is going on with the waiting and complains about the queue system. Use the search function, or just wait it out, as you can see eventually you got it checked.

Good luck on your second and last application. :)